Prologue

"Give it up for School of Rock!!"

Jordan cheered with the crowd as the young kids gathered around the handsome man in the center. Throwing up the devil's horns, she screamed, then clapped some more. These kids were fantastic!

"School of Rock! School of Rock!" The crowd chanted as she shoved her way out towards the area leading backstage. She had to find out who that guy was! As she made her way, she heard a commotion and then cheering, and as she rounded the corner she saw the kids disappearing out the door, the man's ruffled brown hair vanishing just as she reached the area.

"No!" She had wanted to ask if he had the chords for that last song. She looked down at her phone, at least it was recorded.

Sighing, Jordan turned, making her way back out, then paused, seeing a scrap of paper on the ground, with the snake from their logo on in.

Crouching, the young woman picked it up. A smile came across her face. "Hello there, new tattoo."

Heading out the door and down the street, she clutched the paper, and tapped out her tattoo artist's number.

"Hey, Jeremy, you free?...Well, you know how I've been itching for a forearm piece..."

Dewey POV

"So, Rosalie, I'm officially music coach? I'll need a room, preferably with a lot of space for teaching and also jamming. When will my class be?"

Rosalie laughed, "Just after school for any student interested, most likely for one hour."

The young guitarist nodded, "Gotcha. Every day...so we'll have one day with Rock history, one with Rock Appreciation and Theory, and the other three for practice! This is gonna be so AWESOME!"

Rosalie smiled, "We have a new student coming in two weeks, will you have it set up by then so I can explain it to her parents at orientation?"

Setting his guitar in his van, Dewey nodded. "Absolutely. Might even have time for another date? This time at a real coffee shop."

The principal smiled, then it fell, "Thank you, Dewey, but I have to decline. It's... inappropriate for me to date an instructor."

Dewey felt his smile fade, "Oh, right. Uh, I'll see you Monday then. Have a good night Ms Mullins."

Slamming the door to his van, Dewey walked around to the drivers side, running a hand through his messy hair, then smiled again as he climbed in.

"Music Coach. Hell yeah."

A/n short intro! Hope you all like this story! I'm super excited to write it

Currently rewriting to be my OC not x reader