After one whole year later

Start from the beginning

(You used your semblance to recreate a sidearm and it's the one and only Ace Of Spades the legend himself RIP Cayde you'll be in are hearts forever)

(During the year you created this weapon that can be used for close ranged also long ranged and you were always a hard fan to Final Fantasy 'sigh' the good old days)

The whole year with Qrow was both awesome and painful. For examples the good parts were that you can go with Qrow on some mission and fight off grimm. The down side was Qrows bad luck also his drunk times when he gets wasted so there's a 50/50 there. To keep people from wondering about your semblance you always use Saberwolfs fighting abilities and speed to make everyone else think your semblance is speed also your. Second one was Zasalamel time stop ability only use it if your in a bit of a pickle but the final one was empty so that if anyone or anything got the upper hand you can use it like a trump card. Remember he can only have three abilities of each character in each game in him also he can change it but it takes time for the change so there. When it was time for the first episode of RWBY you thank Qrow for the training he gave you a pat on the back also nice of enough to show the directions to 'From dust to dawn' and you were off.

Y/N POV

I was walking down the street just waiting for the right moment to be walking by so it doesn't seem strange good thing I know the time when the epic scene and as plan I walk by the widow of the shop all of a sudden two people crashed through the window and I just back step so that I don't get cut by the chatter glass. When I looked I knew who it was also I can't forget this person scythe.

Ruby POV

As I kicked that guy through the window, I looked up and transformed Crescent Rose into scythe form but I notice a guy with black hair with brown eyes, wearing a blue jacket also look like my age. He doesn't seem surprise what just happen but looked like he's having a good view of the situation he looks cool.

??: Get her!!!

The goons started walking towards me and I got ready, but then I see the guy walking up just normal but with a REVOLVER LIKE SWORD!!! which he pointed at the goons and the man in a white suit. I don't know who is he but good thing he's in my side.

Guy: Well isn't it the infamous Roman Torchwick it's time to pay the price for messing up this beautiful night.

Torchwick: Ah, some recognition! good to see someone know who am I but I've to kill you now.

Guy: Well I don't like the killing part but I do like the fighting part thou.... let dance!

We started with goons first, it was pretty easy until one of them got close to me for an attack but the guy shoot his gun sword that hit the goon sending him flying, He gave me a dumps up and we continue with the fight I finished off the last goon in my side I look to the other guy side to see he was about to get gun down but he did something cool that every bullet missed him(He did a Matrix scene with the bullets flying over him) then he pulls out a hand cannon and shoots all the goons finishing off them and reloading both his hand cannon also gun sword. He was SO COOL!