15%Cursing

(you are 11)
Izuku-
You stubbed your toe while walking back to your bed to make it. In your room you let out a high pitched scream. "BLOODY HELL"You yelled in rons accent. (If you don't know who that is then I cry)Your father heard it from downstairs and ran up to scold you.

Toshinori-
Your father decided to come to "bring your parent to work day". Cool right? It was untill he got out the baby book of your pictures. And showed your WHOLE CLASS. Even the picture of you naked in the shower. He embarrassed you. After class you decided to confront him. "What the fuck dad."
"Excuse me?"
"ExCuSe mE"
When you got in the car he lectured you about mocking him and cursing.

Bakugo-
You being bakugos child curse words were often in your vocabulary.
"Motherfucker"
You said angrily to your father. You two were in a heated argument. He brought up your math grade and well....
"Listen here lil shit you can't talk to m I'm your dad. I'm the adult."

Todoroki-
He got hurt really bad....
And you got really mad....
"DAD WHAT THE HELL!"
"Language"
"LaNgUaGe"
After he got out of the hospital you got grounded for two weeks. Oop-

Aizawa-
You were asking to your dads school cause you had a day off today. You were gonna help him teach again. Fun right? That was untill someone bumped into you.
"Watch where your going"
The lesson turned around towards you and flipped you off. So you said...
"THATS WHY I FUCKED YOUR FAT GIRLFRIEND YOU FUCKIN NERD!!"
Your dad stepped in before something could go wrong. "I am so sorry sir I don't know what got into her"The man nodded and walked away angrily. "You are so dead. Y/n"

All for one-
Your brother "accidentally" threw his game controller at you.
"What the hell"
"Ohh Im telling dad that you cursed y/n"
"Snitch"

Kirishima-
Your dad was practicing and you went to give him water. His chest just happened to be hardened and you weren't paying attention and walked right into it.
"Ah shit!"
"N/n are you okay?!"
"Yea dad"
He didn't even care that you cussed he was making sure his baby was okay.

Shinso-
You were being Grumpy so he was gonna make you take a nap.
"I don't want to take a goddamn nap"
"Don't cuss at me!"
"dOnT CuSS aT mE!"
"That's it your grounded go to your room!"

Present mic-
"Fucking hell dad"
"I didn't mean to"
"How do you accidentally come to my school and ask the teacher out hmm?"