6% 1st day of kindergarten.

Toshinori-
You were ready it was just your dad who wasn't. But eventually he let you go.

Izuku-
He cried at the entrance. And you eventually made him kneel down and you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I love you daddy. Be safe at work. Have a good day bye!" And you walked into the kindergarten.

Shoto Todoroki-
He was walking to school with Enji. Yes it was awkward but sonar you lived your grandpa so much it was only fair. He probably treated you better than his own kids.

Aizawa Shouta-
You and him were both prepared to go to school. So you put your book bag on and both of y'all walking to school. When you get there you se your friend itsuki. And you quickly hug your dad and run off to him.

Katsuki~
He shed a single tear as he saw you walk into the kindergarten. And then he went home crying and complaining on how his lil baby was growing up to fast.

Present mic-
He lugged you tightly. And straight up sung you a song. "I love you Y/n. Have a good day at school." And you walked off.

Denki Kaminari-
He was telling you to ask if the teacher. Was single. "First ask her if she is single. And she has to be cute. And then give her this and say call this number." He handed you a piece of paper with his number on it. You nodded and  went in the school. And then you threw away the paper.

Tenya Iida-
This boy honestly was ready for you to go. Because he knew you would outsmart everyone. You knew how to divide. In kindergarten. As you hugged him and ran off you were wondering how you were going to make friends.

Ejiro Kirishima-
My boy straight up cried and you had to cheer him up. "I'll be back daddy it's only for 3 hours" you kept saying. And then you thought of something. " it's not very manly to cry over this daddy." He instantly shot up and walked you into kindergarten.

Hitoshi shinso-
He didn't seem to care on the outside an just hugged you and watched you walk into the school. But in the inside he was freaking out. You were growing up too fast for his liking.