Chapter 5: From Kumo to Konoha

Team 7 just left Kumogakure no Sato, and Darui has just woken up to see the Raikage, A. A has dark skin with a large muscular build, blonde hair combed back, a small moustache and goatee. His face has pronounced cheekbones and tear troughs under his eyes, and a prominent crease across his forehead. He has pointed canines and his top lip also has a darker hue than the bottom one; traits he inherited from his father. A wears a white haori without a shirt underneath and occasionally the traditional Raikage hat. He has black Fūma Shuriken tattoos on both shoulders and wears large, golden vambraces on his wrists. He also wears a gold belt around his waist with a boar's face engraved in the centre, black pants with torn ends, Kumo-nin shin guards, and shinobi sandals. All of these aspects combined give him the appearance of a professional wrestler.

A asks, "Darui, how talented were those Genin?"

Darui answers, "The Hatake has an affinity for Raiton, seeing as he created Raiton: Shinden. It requires no hand seals, and very versatile. He can use it like the Raikiri, and shoot a small beam of lightning. He can also use Katon, and Doton. The Hatake called himself the Copy's Fang, and his name is Naruto. I'd call him Shinden no Naruto (Naruto of the Purple Electricity), or Konoha's Fang of Purple Electricity. The other male is most likely a Sarutobi from his Katon Jutsu, so I also expect him to be able to summon monkeys. The girl doesn't come from any clan that I know of, but she does use Sakura petals for the bases of all of her Jutsu that I've seen. I also am the only living Kumo-nin that fought against them."

A then leaves, walking away from the hospital. Soon after that conversation, he is in his office. The Raikage says, "Hmmm... Naruto Hatake, your going to strong. Let's see what you accomplish. Send some Bolt after them. No killing them."

A masked Shinobi bows, before disappearing in a Shunshin. The masked Shinobi then sends a team of four Bolt operatives, to test team 7.

Meanwhile, at around noon, Team 7 just entered Hi no kuni (Land of Fire), and a group of four some masked Shinobi appear. Naruto quickly brandishes his Tanto. He rushes the one closest to him. As Naruto flips, he slices into the Shinobi, killing them. As Naruto lands, he says, "Raiton: Shinden!" Small needles of purple lightning shoots from Naruto's hand, impaling the Shinobi next to to Konohamaru, knocking him out.

Naruto then spins around, throwing kunai at the one closest to Sakura. As the Shinobi blocked the kunai easily, a shadow clone of Naruto behind the Shinobi, says, "Sennen Goroshi (One Thousand Years of Death)!" With Naruto's hand forming the Tiger Seal, with both his index, and middle finger, he thrusts them straight into the ashhole of the Shinobi, making him jump in the air for a few feet.

As the Shinobi land, Naruto uses his tanto, and decapitates said Shinobi. Naruto, still with purple lightning covering his hand, rushes the final shinobi, and attempts to pierce the man. The Shinobi grabs Naruto's wrist, and in a sickening crunch, said Shinobi breaks Naruto's wrist, throwing Naruto into the ground, holding his wrist in pain.

The Shinobi then gets smacked in the face with Konohamaru's Henged bo-staff. Konohamaru then jump high into the air. He says, "Katon: Homuranagase (Fire Release: Blazing Meteors)!" A myriad of small fireballs spew out of Konohamaru's hitting the Shinobi. Only for the Shinobi to disappear into a puff of smoke, revealing a charred wooden log.

Konohamaru lands on the ground. Only for the Shinobi appears right behind the Sarutobi, and backhand him into the ground, knocked out. The Shinobi rushes toward Sakura, kicking her in the stomach, knocking her out.

Kushina, with her katana already out, speeds past the Shinobi, cutting through his side. As Kushina swing her katana at the Shinobi, the swing gets blocked. This allows Kushina to use her chains shooting them at the Shinobi. The Shinobi goes to block the chain, but the chain shatters the Shinobi's sword. This distracted the Shinobi long enough for Kushina to be able decapitate him, for hurting her "Lovely Little Genin".

She then makes a camp so she can heal her students. Naruto pretty much only had a broken wrist so it was easy to heal. The Sarutobi woke up. Konohamaru has a concussion, which is also easy to heal. Sakura woke up, bruised stomach, which again is easy to heal. Kushina then let them rest.

The rest of the trip went smooth. No attacks, by anyone. Well, not unless you count the spars they did for training. Anyway, they finally made it back to Konoha, in two day, after that fight.

In Konoha, Team 7 just made it to the Hokage's office. The Yondaime asks, "So how did the mission go?"

Kushina says, "It went from C-Rank to A-Rank. Every couple days on the way there we were attacked by Kumo-nin. The Genin were able to take care of them with ease. All though they killed them. The only one to survive was Kuroi Kaminari no Darui. That was because I personally knocked him out."

The Yondaime asks, "Why is it an A-Rank mission?"

Kushina answers, "Akio cut ties with his former Business Partner for dealing with corrupt businessmen. The Business Partner now hating Akio, and losing the connection to the corrupt businessman named Gato, decided to have someone kill Akio so he could have Akio's business. The Business Partner never showed up. So we couldn't do anything about that. The Raikage let us sleep in a hotel, and we left in the morning. When we crossed the border around noon, we were Ambushed by Bolt, the Elite Kumo-nin under the Raikage's direct orders. Naruto was able to take out three of them before the final one was able to break his wrist. The final Bolt Operative also quickly took out Konohamaru, and Sakura. I was able to take him out. I suggest that my team go see an Yamanaka mind specialist. They didn't show much emotion after they killed."

The Yondaime nodded, as he says, "You see That wasn't Naruto's first kill. Shortly after he created Raiton: Shinden, Naruto killed Kumo's Head Jounin, the one that kidnapped Hinata all those years ago."

Kushina gasped. She says, "But that was seven years ago. How could they kill at the age of seven?"

Naruto says, "Konohamaru first tried to fight the Jounin. He was destroyed. No offence, but he looked horrible, like Konohamaru was put through a meat grinder. The Jounin didn't notice me, and I pierced his chest with Raiton: Shinden, killing the Jounin. That was when Hisashi Hyugs came to the scene. I was puking everything I ate that day. I felt like a monster, and I still do. Right now I just want to snuggle with Choyo-hime. So Jiji, could you tell Kaa-chan that I'm back for me?"

The Yondaime nodded, as he says, "Well Team 7 has a week off. In the timeframe of that week, you have to see a Yamanaka. Got it?"

The Genin members of Team 7 says, "Hai!"

They then leave, and go on their separate ways. Naruto goes to the Akimichi Clan Compound like he said he would. Finding Choyoku, Naruto reads his Icha Icha silently crying, as Choyoku consoled him. When Sakura got home she jumped into her parent's arms, crying, and yelling. Calling herself a monster. When Konohamaru got to his grandpa's house, he pukes on the floor, making Hiruzen Sarutobi attempt to scold the young Sarutobi. Only to stop when Konohamaru told him about the mission, and that he killed people.

And a week later, after a meeting with the Yamanaka Mind Specialists, they are back to doing D-Rank mission.