Chapter 3: an Akimichi Dinner

Naruto is getting ready for the dinner at the Akimichi's. When he is finished, Naruto heads downstairs, and is about to leave, when his father, Kakashi asks, "Where are you going so close to dinner Musuko (Son)?"

The silver-haired Genin slowly turns around to face his father. Naruto answers, "Tou-san, I was invited to have dinner with the Akimichi Head Family, and I accepted it."

Kakashi chuckles, as he says, "Good luck meeting your girlfriend's parents. Ja ne." Naruto gumbles as he leaves, and soon at the Akimichi Clan Compound.

Naruto Hatake is sitting in the office of Choza Akimichi, the Clan Head of the Akimichi Clan. Choza is a tall, plump man with long, spiky red hair and purple markings on his cheeks, with the latter being a common trait in the Akimichi clan. He wears a samurai like outfit which entails a black suit completed with armour that has the kanji for "food" on it. He also wears a rope belt, hand-guards, and instead of a hitai-ate, a tied around his head.

Choza asks, "You're Hatake's kid, right? So, what do you want with my musume (daughter)?"

Naruto thinks it over for a little, and says, "Ever since the Academy, I've had a crush on Choyo-hime. I was the one who protected her from bullies all through the Academy. I'd give my life to protect her. I would like to be able to date Choyo-hime. Plus, she's an amazing cook, I can eat her cooking all day. The thing I want from Choyo-hime is her love, and support. I can see myself marrying her."

Choza smiles. He says, "Good answer. I'll allow you to date my musume I'm expecting great things from you. Also after dinner lets spar. Are you up to it?

Naruto says, "I sure am."

Sitting at the Akimichi dinner table Choza is at the head. With his wife Chouko sitting next to him. She is a full-bodied woman with short, black hair and eyes which are accentuated by orange markings at each corner. She also wears a light shade of lipstick, a pair of red, stud earrings along with a high-collared Chinese purple blouse which has gold trimmings and the clan's obligatory kanji for "food" on the back, a pair of pants, and heeled sandals.

After Chouko, is Choyuko. Next to Choyoku is Naruto. And the one sitting next to Naruto, and before Choza, is Choji. Table is full of food. Including BBQ, ramen, dango, rice, sushi, curry, soba, udon, somen, onigiri, yakitori, tonkatsu and much more. Naruto loved every bite of it all.

After dinner they go to a training ground. Choza readies his bo-staff. As Naruto grips his tanto. The Genin rushes towards Choza, and attempts to swipe the man in the stomach. Which Choza blocks it. With Naruto's tanto swipe getting, blocked, he spins into the air trying to back hand Choza.

Choza grabs onto Naruto's wrist stopping the attack. Naruto flips around, and connect his heel with Choza's head. All though, it doesn't really do anything to the hulk of a man, who just throws Naruto to the ground.

When Naruto lands on the ground, he ducks under a swipe from Choza's bo-staff. Naruto then jumps forward punching Choza in the dick. Landing on his hands, Naruto pushes off the ground, kicking Choza in the chin. Naruto then jumps away waiting for Choza to make a move.

Choza says, "Bubun Baika no Jutsu (Partial Multi-size Technique)!" The Jounin's arm grows giant, as he punches Naruto, who disappears in a puff of smoke. Only to reveal a shattered log in his place.

Naruto then says, "Raiton: Shiden (Lightning Release: Purple Electricity)!" The Genin's hand then get covered in purple lightning. He charges Choza, as the lightning turns into a katana, and slices right through the man's bo-staff, and cutting through his armor.

Choza, dodging another attack from Naruto's lightning covered fist. He asks, "What Jutsu is this?"

Naruto, still attacking answers, "Raiton: Shiden. I created it after I saw Tou-san do the Chidori, and Lightning Cutter. It's not as powerful as those two techniques, but it has more uses than them. I can use this technique just like Chidori. As into manually pierce something, or someone. I can also use an Omnidirectional attack. I can even shape the lightning into a katana. With that said, I'll still call it an A, to a S-Rank Jutsu, just from how many uses it has."

Choza then says, "I'm finished. You win. I'm still not at my best, I just came back from a mission a couple days ago. Plus you still need to ask my musume on a date. Come on Chouko-tsuma, Choji. Let's leave them alone."

The two blush, as they face each other. Naruto asks, "So... Would you like to go get some ramen sometime?"

Choyoku answers, "Only if I can see under that mask."

Naruto nodded, as he brings his finger up to the mask. He hooks his finger into the mask, and pulls it down. Choyoku looks at Naruto. he has a narrow jaw-line and a beauty mark under the right corner of his mouth. She thinks, "He has to be Kami in human form to look this good."

Naruto says, "The mask is a tradition of the males of the Hatake Clan. All though, Jiji doesn't wear his mask anymore. Only the people we trust, and love can see what is under our masks. You can permanently take the mask off after marriage. Though only Jiji has done so. "

Choyoku asks, "So do you trust, or love me?"

Naruto pulls her close, placing his lips onto hers. With him ultimately kissing her. He asks, "So does that answer your question, or do I have to say it?"

Choyoku blushes from the kiss, as she asks, "So how long have you loved me?"

Naruto answers, "From the first time I saw you in the Academy. When I saved you from those bullies."

As Choyoku leaves, she says, "Pick me up at six, on friday. Got it, Naruto-kun? You better not forget."

Naruto smiles, as he pulls his mask back up. He says, "I wouldn't forget. I'd never do such a thing. I promise."

As Naruto sits down in the training ground, Kakashi appears. He says, "Musuko, that was real bold of you to do. Are you sure it was a good thing to do? Y'know, about showing her your face."

Naruto a little startled, says, "I am. I'm as sure about this, as you are with Kaa-chan.Tou-san, I love Choyo-hime. I'd do anything for her, and that includes dying."

As they walk away from the training ground, Kakashi puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder. He says, "Good, because I'd have beat you up, if you weren't sure about this."

Naruto asks, "But didn't Kaa-chan see your face before you even liked her?"

Kakashi nods, leaving it at that.