Chapter 2

After i explained what happened kiara was extra hype she started yelling out questions like

What if he starts stalking you?

Wait but what if yall fall in love?

Omg and then have kids but then

Ok ok ok enough with the questions i tell her.

She said sorry i tend to over react.

Obviously.

2 days later

Its Monday the first day of studies.

Good morning Kiara.

Morning Annabelle.

Im so excided for the first day of studies and omg i don't know what to wear . Hmm Annabelle should i wear all red today or blue or a dress.

Kiara wear what ever you want.

Ok im wearing all red then.

I sat on my bed waiting for kiara to finish in the bathroom so that i could get ready once she got out i got in.I took a quick shower washed my hair body exc. When i got out i blow dried  my  hair and straightened it i put my hair up in a high ponytail put on some light blue ripped skinny jeans on with a white and black shirt that said Vogue on it and my all white Jordan's and a jean jacket and a coat of clear lip gloss and mascara and a thin coat of eye liner.

Kiara had on a floral dress and a white cardigan with white flats and pink lipstick.

Kiara you ready to walk to studies?

Kiara paused then said well see the thing is jason asked if he could walk me to class and i said yes so im walking with him your not mad at me right?!

No im not mad ill see you at first class and with that i was out of the door walking to class.

Hey! I heard a familiar voice yell.

Chase.

I ignored the shouting and continued to walk when i felt a hand grab my waist and pull me back.

What the fuck is wrong with you let me go!

I yelled.

Relax let me walk you to class he said with a big grin on his face.

No thanks i can walk my self to class i stated.

At that moment we looked into eachothers eyes he tilted my chin leaned in and then i did the unthinkable i punched him in his face.

He grunted loudly and stood there holding his face in shock.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes i know the first and second chapter where stupid but im kinda having writers block and ill try my hardest to make this story awesome but i honestly need your support so comment like and share also i was thinking about putting in some povs like maybe chases?? Idk i just hope you continue to read and give my story a chance.

lee xox