I looked at her again and realized the look in her eyes. While they were still bright and happy she was tired. Exhausted, this late working with the new album had been tearing her apart.

“Hailey, you can’t stay here until morning like last night. You’ve barely slept at all.” I told her and she just looked at me.

“I have no choice, its my job. And you guys have used that excuse with me multiple times so don’t you dare tell me anything different.” She said, and it was true. When we were recording Up All Night, staying up all night was part of the deal (haha, puns…).

“Hailey, this isn’t good for you.”

“Then I’ll do exactly what you did and sleep for a week straight once its done.” She said but I could tell she didn’t like the idea that much either.

“Hailey there were 5 of us, there is only one you. We took turns, we weren’t singing for 20 hours straight every day.” I argued back with her.

“I have to finish this.” She said plopping down on the couch in the room. “And even if I wanted to go, Ryse wouldn’t let me.”

I smirked. “Then I guess I’ll have to steal you.”

“What do you mean?” She asked me skeptically.

Before she knew it I had her in my arms bridal style and I was running through the hallways of the building. She was laughing all while telling me to stop but I didn’t care. I saw Ryse and clearly registered his ‘what the hell?’ look but I just kept running. Soon enough I had her in the car buckled up and I had slipped into the drivers seat, quickly driving away.

“Harry…” I hear her groan as I exited the lot.

“I got what I wanted love.” I said to her in a teasing voice.

“Stubborn.” I heard her say from the seat beside me and I laughed.

“What’s up with you and calling me names today? It hurts my feelings.” I whined like a child.

She took my much larger hand in hers and kissed it. “I love you though, yet I’m going to got killed for leaving early.”

“You look like you’re about to pass out. Your health comes first as far as I’m concerned. I am not letting you go back there until you rest, its nor worth putting you back in that goddamned hospital.” I said strictly.

“Harry, fatigue won’t land me in the hospital.”

“Not taking any chances.” I said pulling up to the house.

“Wait!” She said before I got out. “I have to show you something. Let me drive.” She said.

“You are not driving yourself back there Hailey.” I told her sighing in frustration.