Someday

Marinette's POV:

When I was on my way out there door I seen Luka "What are you doing here?" I said has he gave me a playful hurt face.

 "I'm sorry that sounded mean let me start over. Hey Luka. What are you doing here?" He laughed. "I wanted to walk you to school." He said to me as he held his hand out to me. I laughed and took his hand and we started walking. 

When we got to school everyone was looking at us. It was a bit weird but I kinda like it. When the bell rung I let go of Luka's hand I gave him a hug and went to class. 

When I got to class everyone was looking at me I didn't know what to do till the one and only Chloe had to say something. "Well well well looks like Mari-Trash has boyfriend." I roll my eyes. 

"He is not my boyfriend Chloe"

 " Of course he's not I mean who would ever want to be with you." 

After she said that the whole class laughed at me even my ex best friends. I could feel my eyes watering. "Aww look guys she finna start crying. Does the crybaby need so tissues for her tears." Chloe said in a baby voice. 

I was finna run out but then Chloe said something "Go head you can run to him it's not like you guys are ever going to get together not even someday."

When she said that I got so mad that I hit her. After I hit her she started throwing punches, next thing I know I was on the floor. Then the teacher walked in and pulled Chloe off me. 

When the fight stopped I ran out the classroom. No one ran after me. I ran into the bathroom and started crying. Marinette are you ok, come on let's go home I don't want to see you like this." Tikki said to me. 

When the bell rung I got up ran out the bathroom looked for Luka when I found him I went right up to him and said "I'm sorry Luka I can't do this anymore forget about me forget about what we did forget about someday cause it's never going to happen." 

Then I ran away crying. Luka called out my name I didn't answer I just kept running. Then Luka soon came running after me. He grabbed me by my waist and I started hitting him and screaming at him to put me down.

"LUKA PUT ME DOWN."

"LET ME GO."

He then carried me into the music room. "What happen? Are you ok? What do you mean we we'll never happen?" Luak asked we worried about what I am going to say. 

"NOBODY WANTS US TOGETHER OK, WERE TO DIFFERENT OK YOU HAVE FRIENDS WHO LOVE YOU AND HAVE YOUR BACK AND I'M JUST A SAD GIRL WITH ON FRIENDS. THERE ARE GIRLS AT THIS SCHOOL WHO ARE PRETTIER THEN ME SO JUST FORGET ABOUT US OK" I yelled at him. 

"No, see I don't care about what other people thing. I want you and only you and nothing could ever change that, pulse I use to be in the same place as you Marinette but I found you and you changed me you help me so please Mari let me help you." He said trying to give me a hug.

 I push him away and said. "I don't know." He then walk over to a piano (I know he doesn't play piano but the song he is finna sing doesn't have a guiter in it.) and started to play my favorite song from my favorite movie. 

(Ya'll should have seen this coming by the title lol)

Luka: "I know it might be crazy but did you hear the story?"

"Luka what are you doing?" I said looking up at him. "Come sing. You know you want to" He said with a smile. "Fine." I said smiling back at him. 

Marinette: "I think I heard it vaguely"

Luka: " A girl and a zombie"

Marinette: "Oh tell me more boy sound like a fantasy"

Both: "Oh what could go so wrong with a girl and a zombie"

Luka: "Your from the perfect Paradise and I'm living one the darker side"

Marinette: "Ooh I've a feeling if you get to know me"

Marinette sung as she sat down next to Luka.

Luka: "Right from the start you caught my eye and something inside me came to live"

Luka sang winking at her.

Marinette: "Ooh I got a feeling if you get to know me"

Both: " Someday"

Marinette: " This could be this could be ordinary"

Both: "Someday, could we be something extraordinary?"

Luka: "You and me side by side"

Both:" Out in the broad daylight"

Marinette:"If they laugh"

Both:"We'll say, we're gonna be someday"

Marinette: "Someday, someday"

Both:"We're gonna be someday"

Marinette:"Someday"

Both:"Someday"

Both:"We're gonna be someday" 

As we finished our lips were inches away. We were going to kiss till a crowed of people started clapping their hands. Some of them were recording, some of them were cheering for us. Then the bell rung and every had to go back to class so we got up walked throw the crowed of people and Luka walked me to class.

 When we got there all of the girls in over class was screaming because they saw us singing together. When Adrien and Chloe got to class they looked confused on why all the girls were screaming." What's going on?" Adrien asked with a confused face. That's When Juleka took out her phone and showed Adrien the video. When the video was over every girl screamed, Chloe walked out of class mad, Adrien looked hurt but I didn't care. 

"Sing again." A girl yelled from the crowed. "Ok ok guys we get y'all liked our singing but if you don't mind Luka has to go to class before he is late." I said pushing Luka out the class. " Awww. " All the girls said at the same time. Before Luka left he kissed me and the girls went crazy. "See look what you started" I said smiling. "What I just kissed the love of my life." I hugged him and walked back in to my class. "Today was the best day ever." I said to my self.

Should I make them become famous singers? 🐞🎶