"Listen, Nandini, this isn't a matter of your concern. So, just stay away", Alya passed a disgusting look at her.

Shaking her head, Nandu laughed at her. "You are so funny, Alya. Who, in their proper senses, even want to come close to you? You are stinking, girl. Did you even take a bath before coming to college or are you too eager to shoo people away from? It's working though."

"You are messing with the wrong person, Murthy", Alya pointed her finger at Nandu, furiously.

Nandini leaned back on one of the tables. "You wish, Saxena. But you know, I have some standards. I won't ever."

"You..."

"I think we can meet after you get some words to complete your sentences", Nandu straightened up, a stern look on her face. "Till then, bye." She grabbed her mobile which she accidentally left under her desk and started leaving the class, dragging Manik along.

"Where the hell are you taking him?", questioned Alya, glaring at her.

Ignoring her, Nandu faced Manik. "Do you want to stay here?"

He shook his head in a no, his voice betraying him in the presence of two overly dominating 'weird' girls in front of him.

Nandu smirked at Alya. "Aww...poor you. Even he doesn't want to stay with you. Do you want to go give a complaint to the principal about him? All the best, Saxena. And yeah. Please, stop hanging out in science classrooms. I am sure, the arts block is on the other side of this building."

She dragged Manik out of the classroom and stopped only after reaching a table in the canteen where Abhi and Mukti were waiting for her. They were surprised looking at her and her grip on Manik's hand.

"Woah! Woah! Woah! What happened, Murthy? I thought you went back to get your mobile?", Abhi smirked looking up and down at Manik, "How did it grow into this 6 feet human?"

A pissed Nandu left Manik's hand and warned Mukti. "Listen Mukti, ask this pretty idiot of yours to shut his good for nothing mouth otherwise I have my own ways to do that."

Abhimanyu pouts. "I am not pretty. I am handsome."

Slapping his head, Mukti said, "Abhimanyu, do you want to get beaten up by her?"

Scared, he shook his head. "Definitely no."

Nandu growled, "then just shut up. And you," she turned to face Manik now, "what was that in the classroom? Do you know her?"

"No. Yes. I think no", he stammered. Seeing Nandu's glares, he explained in a timid voice, "She is my mom's friend. I mean her parents are. And she visits our home regularly. But it's not like what you are thinking. I don't like her. She is weird."

"The girl is sticking like a leech on you and all you say is, 'she is weird'", she scowled in disbelief and took a seat beside Mukti.

"Woah, bro. Not bad. Aate hi ladki pata liya. Waise hai kaun yeh ati vichitr mahila?", said Abhimanyu, giving an impressive look to Manik. [You have impressed a girl already. Anyways, who is this weird girl?]

Gritting her teeth, Nandu warned Mukti, "Mukti, ye tera chamchaa agar apni hindi ki dictionary bandh nahi karega na toh Mumbai ki nagarpalika mein bharti karwa dungi. Phir apne aap sudhar jayega." [Mukti, if he doesn't close his Hindi dictionary, I will get him admitted in Mumbai's municipal corporation.]

"No, I am not talking again," Abhimanyu muttered and animatedly sealed his lips.

Glaring at him, Nandu shifted her attention to Manik. "And dude, she is clearly interested in you. If you are too, just go and talk. If not, go and explain to her."