Ireland/home

Chapter 35

Liv and Harry have spent a few days in London and already on their last day in Ireland before they had to leave since they had to go to school on monday.

"Harry I don''t want to leave!"

"but we have to love, WE have school monday and we already missed so many days, and since you didn't wear make up the whole time while we were here I have a gift for you!"

"Oh harry you didn't have to."

Harry pulled out a box from his pocket.

"Liv?"

"Yes harry?"

"this trip showed me how much I really love you, and how much you mean to me, And I know we only been dating for 6 months but I know I want to spend the rest of my life with you and this ring is my promise to you that down the road we are going to spend the rest of our life together, and I know you don't want to get married so this is my promise to you"

Harry was on his knees in between Liv's legs as she sat on the bed and just looked at him all shocked she couldn't believe she has finally found her other half, She didn't care she wasn't going to leave him and she didn't want anyone else he fit ever thing she ever wanted in a guy.

"Harry...."

"it's okay, I understand, it's just. yea..."

"No harry it's just....just PERFECT! I can't believe you are doing this though.."

"So?....."

"Harry I love you give me that! and come here!"

Liv put on the ring then grabbed harry pulled him up on to her and they started to kiss, Since it was their last night alone it just gave them one last time for them to do anything. She wanted their last time to be even perfect and it was. No matter what she loved him and only him and she knew in her heart he was the one.

It was the next morning and Harry and Liv packed their bags, They weren't leaving till the afternoon but they wanted to just look around town one last time before they left.

It was already 3 in the afternoon and their plane was leaving at 4:00 they had to hurry home and get in a car, She didn't want to leave at all but they had to.

"Harry, When are we going to come back?"

"How about after the school year ?"

"to visit or stay?"

"Well see" he said as he winked at her

it was time to load the plane and they got on. She was so tired she fell asleep on him, They had such a busy week and she didn't want to go to school the next day, they finally got home and it was only dinner time at their house but they weren't hungry they were so tired, They went to bed and it was the next morning they had to wake up at 7 and it wasn't that hard for them to wake up.

"Hey babe time for school"

"5 more minutes Harry!"

"Well that's fine, That means no make up!"

"Harry I need make up to cover up all these love bits on my neck !"

"Oh, yea.....about those....."

"HARRY! you have one too! do you want me to cover it up?"

"Ew your make up is not going near me I'll wear a jacket since it's kinda cold out"

"well I'm ready to go, so when ever you want to leave..."

"oh you aren't putting make up on today?"

"No, there is no need I already have you, so...."

Harry started to smile