Birthday Disaster Part 2

Start from the beginning

Dani:No! It was just too much this Is a little kid's party 

Ashley:Whatever just leave me alone *She walks away* 

Dani:Ay Dios Mios I'm gonna whip someone's kid today

The dance contest continued.Since Ashley quit.Indigo was first,Blake was second and James was third.Now It was time for the adults turn.Everybody was deep on the dance floor.The DJ got even hyper for the adults and put on "Bands A Make Her Dance".All the girls started clapping , Kat couldn't do nothing so she stood on the sideline watching and recording.Nyla started grinding on Roc and grabbing all on his shirt. Ari moonwalked her way over to them and started showing off her dance moves.The DJ turned on "Whine Up", Ari started dubbing and dipping It low. This random dude walked up to her and started grinding behind her she was so Into It she started grinding back on him.It was tense , Roc and Nyla tried to do It but failed , Roc got pissed off that he bent Nyla over and started basically dry humping her. Ari laughed because he looked desperate for her attention. By the time everyone cleared the dance floor for Ari,the random guy,Roc,and Nyla. 

Prod:Damn , This reminds me of some Step Up type of shit 

Ray:I'm feeling this shit 

London:The tension? Yeah I feel that too 

Dani:Why Is he humping her? 

Ashley:And you said this was a kids party 

Dani:Will you shut up and stay In a child's place.I will embarrass you in front of these people 

Ashley:Do It then , No one Is scared of your ugly ass 

London:Oh shit...Dani beat that ass 

Dani keeps her eyes on Ashley and while she Is doing that she takes off her belt.Ashley starts running and Dani chases her telling her to come here.The attention was focused back on the dance floor.Ari started caressing the random dude and bit her lip lifting up her leg.The DJ could feel tension that he just told them to stop so they could chose a winner. The crowd had to chose who won.Ari and the random dude obviously won , Nyla and Roc felt salty. 

Ari:Yayyyyyyyy!!! 

??:That was fun 

Ari:What's your name? 

??:Rakim 

Ari:Damn has anyone told you that you look like Asap Rocky? 

Rakim:I get It all the time 

Ari:It was nice dancing with you 

Rakim:You too , Bye 

A/N:All my Asap fans already know wassup LMFAOO 

Nyla:Congrats 

Ari:Oh..Thanks 

Roc:Mmm 

Ari:Mmm back 

Roc:Whatever 

Ari:Whatever then , Have fun with your salt 

Roc:Shiiiiiiid 

Ari:I know you feel like It 

Roc:But you still want me though so It don't matter 

Ari:I'm slowly starting to not want you anymore though 

Roc:Tell your boyfriend that 

Ari:Fine I will! I don't have time for your bitterness towards me Chresanto 

Roc:I don't care anymore Ari , Anyways I was wondering can Azria spend the night over my house 

Ari:For what? 

Roc:She's my daughter too 

Ari:Will you be over his house Nyla? 

Nyla:No why?

Ari:Fine , I have to get up early for this meeting with Zaylen Mathews anyways 

Roc:Great 

Ari:Mhmmm 

London:Hey It's time to git the pinata 

Ari:Okay 

Ari puts both of her hands In her pockets and walks away slowly over to where everybody else was.I guess she was feeling a little iffy about her feelings with Roc. Maybe It was her fault he was acting the way he was. Maybe she made a mistake by choosing Chaz over him.Maybe she made a mistake about ever leaving L.A and running away from her problems. The pinata was shaped like Dora. 

London:Alright the birthday girl goes first. You get 3 hits! 

London blind folds Olivia and Princeton picks her up since she so short. She starts swinging the first time she misses and swings the air,the second time she hit It slightly,and the third time she almost hit Princeton from behind but she still misses.Next up was Xavier, You seriously didn't have to blind fold him because after 2 hits he demolished that pinata and all the candy exploded out of It.All the kids scattered like little rats and got the candy. 

Xavier:Yay I broke It open daddy!

Ray:I saw! 

Kat:Can you get me some candy Xavier? 

Xavier:No! only for mommy and daddy 

Ray:*Sigh*

Kat:Oh well...that alright 

Dani:He needs his ass whipped *She whispers* 

Kat:I'm trying not to be the one to do It,speaking of ass whippins where Is your sister 

Dani:*Points to the tree* She on the tree 

Kat:She climbed that? 

Dani:Yeah

Kat:Uh oh Katniss Everdeen , Go talk to her 

Dani: I tried 

Kat:Do I again 

Dani:Fine 

Dani walks over to the tree that Ashley climbed and she stands there impatiently. 

Dani:Ashley , get down now! 

Ashley:No! 

Dani:Why do you make thinks so hard! You make everything hard 

Ashley:Me? No you do! You don't even know me on the real though you just know that I'm your long lost mom's daughter.Ever since you came In the picture mom has always talked about you.It hurts to know that you are always the topic of all out conversations.I'm younger,shouldn't I be getting the most attention. 

Dani:Ashley , I'm so sorry I didn't realize that. But you have to understand mom was never there for me and I'm still getting to know her. You're right I don't know you and you don't me either. Why can't we just be cool sisters and do what cool sisters do and hang out instead of argue. 

Ashley:I guess you're right I'm sorry Dani , I honestly am 

Dani:Me too 

Ashley climbs down from the tree and hugs Dani. 

Dani:Oh BTW , If you ever curse at me like that again I'm gonna knock you smooth out 

Ashley:Dang 

Dani:Just saying , Now let's go back over with everybody else 

Ashley:Alright 

Roc and Ray were cleaning up the mess from the pinata and they noticed a note referring to them . 

Ray:Wtf did this come from the pinata 

Roc:I don't know that's creepy as shit 

Note:I'll be watching your every move.Don't think I never forgot about you guys I will get revenge. Maybe some people will get hurt It depend on my moods. If anyone gets In the way on my plans then they will face the consequences.To my beautiful ass friends (Ray,Prince,Roc,Ari,Cherrish,Dani,Kat,Prod,and London).

It's about to go down,Basement!!!!-Kendra