Confrontation

Y/N Perspective

'Are you back again?'
The familiar voice helps you out of the deep endless despair. It's black. You slowely open your eyes and notice you lay on the ground.
'What happened?' you groan.
'That was a vision of the future.' A figure bows over you. It's Shadow Lavender. 'That will happen when you fight for a happy ending.'
'No...' You stand up very slowly. 'That may not happen...'
'Do you understand now? We fight for an unhappy ending because people don't deserve this world and hurt us. We just don't want to live in pain anymore.'
'I... I understand...' you say.
'You should go and save Rascal.'
'What about you?'
'I am the dark part of you.' Shadow Lavender suddenly fades away and her ghost goes inside of you.
'Now I know what to do. I am going to fight for people who have been hurt!'
Suddenly you start to glow purple and you feel so strong.
'Nice. My Ultra Powers. This can come in handy!' You jump up and leave the dimention. The others have already exited the dimentions. You see Rascal walking back in fear again.
'Rascal!' You waste no time and run towards him. Then you give him a big hug.
'What this?!' Sunny asks.
'Rascal please don't leave me, I love you...'
'You what?!' the voice of Lucky sounds.
'What's this all about?!' Spring asks indignant.
'Rascal, Nogo is going to take your powers away and kill you!'
'What?' Rascal asks.
'My Shadow version showed me what will happen if I will fight for a happy ending. Nogo will absorb you!'
'My master wouldn't do such thing!' Rascal says.
'Yes he will. We got to stop him! I don't want to lose you. And I know there's good inside of you deep down!'
'Lavender, what's going on here?' the voice of Sunny sounds.
You sigh and turn around to face them. 'Guys... I... I love Rasca