Impossible Love

Y/N Perspective

Rascal stands in front of you. Out of nowhere. For a moment you just freeze in surprise, then you get up from your seat. You stare at his face. He smiles gently, but he isn't grinning as usual. His eyes aren't narrowed. He just looks at you. And you stare back.
'Uhm...' you then say. 'What are you doing here?'
The smile on Rascal's face fades away. 'I should defeat you...'
You say nothing.
Rascal holds a Twilight Buffoon in front of his face. Then he lowers it when you keep standing still and looks surprised. 'What is it? Aren't you going to yell at me or attack me?'

 'What is it? Aren't you going to yell at me or attack me?'

Words escape your troath with difficulty.
'I can't...'
Rascal looks confused. 'What are you talking about?'
'I just can't do it...'

Rascal's Perspective

She froze. I am sure she fears me. She then gets up but keeps staring at me. I stare back. I can't help but to smile. Something about her is special... 
'Uhm...' she finally says. 'What are you doing here?'
My smiles fades away. I have to do something I don't like. For some reason I don't want to do it...
I hold up a Twilight Buffoon. 'I should defeat you...'
Glitter Lavender doesn't move.
'What is it?' I lower the black nose. 'Aren't you going to yell at me or attack me?'
'I can't...' she says.
I am very confused. 'What are you talking about?'
'I just can't do it...'
'Why not?'
'Because... because I don't want to!' She got tears in her eyes. 'I don't want to hurt you...'

Y/N Perspective

There. You finally said it. Rascal looks really confused.
'Why don't you want to hurt me? I am the villain, you're the hero.'
How are you going to explain this?
'Look, I know we are enemies, but you are giving me a very special feeling that I have never felt before...'
Rascal looks at you in confusion.
'I...'
Say it.
'I... I...'
Say it! you force yourself.
'I think I love you!' you blurt it out.
Silence.
A lot of silence.
You look down. Why would a villain love you? Even if you weren't enemies, he...
A big hand takes your hand, getting you out of your mind. You look up and look at Rascal.
'I guess I like you too...' the jester says.
You can't help but to smile. Rascal loves you?!
'...But we can not be together.'
What?
Your smile fades away immediately.
'You are part of the Glitter Force, I am Nogo's subordinate. We can't be together because of that. It's impossible.'
You look down and cry.
Rascal's hand softly wipes away the tears on your cheek.
'We can be together when all of this is over. Until then, you will fight for a happy ending while I fight for an unhappy ending. You will win or I will win.'
'When it's over, we will be together...' you whisper.
'Yes...'
You still look down. Then Rascal lifts up your chin and brings his face closer slowely. Your heart beats fast and a warm feeling fills your chest. What will happen? Will you two kiss? What will it be like?
Rascal's face comes closer and closer and then his lips softly touches yours. You feel so happy! Two arms embrace you and Rascal pulls you closer. He is very warm for that cold-hearted villain he used to be.
You feel that Rascal slightly opens his mouth and is about to French kiss you, but then closes it and lets go of you.
'You have defeated me, Glitter Lavender...'
You stand still while Rascal has teleported away.

Guys look how cute I- hdfgeugiuegfsfgiuergui4uhfed8943tu4vw98ncnw789wqtTYNA8YrvTb8YB58nc889Y98Y889y99vbs4n8tyv89spany8a998889B9A8YBYTP98yYB8NCV29N30NMCBGV BRT 7

I got the feeling this chapter did not turn out good... But I will leave it to you to decide. 

In my opinion it could be better if it was longer and yeah, more detailed...

Okay but that picture of Rascal is too cute! *Faints*

Sorry.

Cuteness overload is just extreme lol.

Okay I will stop now and just publish already.