A Talk With The Jester

Y/N Perspective

Rascal let a pile of cards appear and plays with it. You stare at the cards. What is that creepy joker up to?
'I think you don't realize it yet,' he sighs, 'but believe me. That will come.'
'What are you talking about, Rascal?'
'I see I am no longer "creepy clown" but Rascal?'
To your fright you start to blush. You are afraid that Rascal notices and you try to hide it. But by the look of Rascal's smirk it is clear he has seen it. Fortunately he doesn't make a comment about it.
'I was talking about the darkness in your heart,' Rascal continues. 'You may not realize it yet, but I can sense it!'
'You have no idea what you are talking about,' you say, trying to sound more confident than you actually are at this moment.
'Oh really?' Rascal asks and suddenly comes really close, killing the confidence immediately and you freeze with fear.
'Just like I thought,' Rascal says. 'Behind your big mouth just lays a silly girl who fears me.'
'What do you want from me?!' you then yell. 'Why did you bring me here?!'
Rascal brings his face closer and you look in the big, black eye. It's like a void.
'I brought you here to confront you,' Rascal says. 'And, of course, telling you about the darkness inside your heart.'
'Well, sadly for you, you're wrong...'
You want to attack Rascal, but he is right. You talk much more confident than you actually are and you indeed fear Rascal. You decide to listen to him instead of attacking. You have realized that he can easily take you down. And who knows what he then does?
'If you notice it yourself, I welcome you with opened arms to the Shadow Realm,' Rascal says and widens his arms. He chuckles softly. 'But of course you have to quit the Glitter Force if you want to join us.'
'I will not let them down!' you say, too fierce. This causes Rascal to come back at you closely and you stumble backwards. His grin widens. You start to hate this.
'Oh deary,' he says. 'It's such a shame you don't see it.'
You bite your lip. You feel like you are about to cry from anger and fear. And confusion. What does this clown want?!
Rascal looks at you and slants his head, which causes his hair to follow him. 'Is this too shocking for you?' he asks.
You say nothing. You don't want to admit. Rascal may not win. In whatever way possible. After all, he is trying to destroy the whole universe with his master Emperor Nogo. That may not happen! He was already beaten, but this time he has to get beaten again.
'We will send you back to where you came from,' you say without noticing. 'You were already beaten and we will do it twice!'
'We?' Rascal starts to laugh out loud. You start to think that he has lost his mind.
'You just became a member, and you already expect them to accept you?' he says. 'Such a silly, little girl. Friendship will only bring misery. It will only hurt!'
You stare at him, speechless.
'If you really think they want to be friends, you're dumber than I thought,' Rascal says. 'But if that is what you really want, the misery, I will send you back to your friends immediately. Hold still!' Rascal let's a card appear and sends it to you. 'Have fun defeating the other three idiots and collecting silly Charms!'
The card suddenly get's big and wraps itself around you, and before you know, you stand in the park and the card floats away. The moon shines.
'(Y/N), where are you?' Jack's voice sounds.
You run towards his voice and jump in his arms. You then suddenly realise that you are crying.