Target

Fights have gone by. Fights in where you became stronger, and your connection with your friends closer. Fights in where you mostly battled against Ulric, Brooha and Brute and their new Twilight Buffoons. Where the jester was nowhere to be found. When he did show up, he was trapping your friends and you inside dreamballs. You were acting all angry towards him, but he never seemed to pay attention to you. Then, the villains targeted and battled your friends. Ulric fought with Emily and Kelsey, Brooha fought with April, Brute fought with Lily and Rascal has fought with Chloe. You are not targeted yet, but all of you can feel a battle coming.

Ulric, Brute, Brooha, Rascal. Who will choose you?

Y/N Perspective

You are outside in the garden, laying on a chair, closed eyes, feeling the sun on your skin. Wondering which villain will come for you. And wondering why Rascal hasn't payed any attention to you so far. Strange enough, you somehow miss it...
When he has kidnapped you, he didn't make any move to hurt you while he could have easily killed you, which would result in an instant defeat of the Glitter Force. He only hurt you when he was defending himself. He never hurt you directly.
Instead he talked to you about your powers and seemed very interested in them. And in you as well. No one has ever showed interest in you that way. Ofcourse, he is a villain, but still...
He has saved you from Brute's bat and said that you have an hidden darkness inside of you. When you would discover that, he would open you with open arms to the shadow realm. You said that he was lying, but he was right. You feel dark emotions inside of you. Feelings you can't describe. You noticed them when he was there with his dreamballs. Trapping everyone inside of one. Fighting against Emily. Talking. You remember the words.
"You think there are people who truely love you. But you know that you are lying to yourself."
It were Emily's words who brought you back. Though his words haven't left you.
Rascal was the one who payed attention to you, in a strange way but somehow he seemed to care about you. Really care.
He has completely ignored you when you yelled and acted angry towards him the last battles. Now it feels empty.
'Enjoying the sun, Glitter Lavender?'
You immediately sit up and open your eyes.
Rascal.

Rascal's Perspective

One last chance. Ulric has lost the fights against Glitter Lucky and Glitter Sunny. Brute has lost the fight against Glitter Peace. Brooha has lost the fight against Glitter Spring. I have lost the fight against Glitter Breeze. There is one chance left. No one has fought against Glitter Lavender yet. But I will be the one who is going to fight against her. She is mine.
Look at her. Enjoying the sun. I bet she is happy that she is going to defeat us. Me. Silly little girl.
It's time.
'Enjoying the sun, Glitter Lavender?'
She immediately has regonized my voice.