chapter 4 (the real one)

Panic attack and suicide warning boiiis ⚠

//No ones POV//
Mao Mao and Aborabat went to aid badgerclops as soon as possible but when they got to the plaza there was nothing there.

"Where are they Aborabat?" Mao Mao asked, looking around for his friend

Adorabat stayed quiet for a moment

"I'm so sorry Mao Mao, Badgerclops said I had to and-"

Aborabat was cut off by badgerclops walking into the plaza, the most serious Mao Mao had ever seen him.

"Don't be sorry Aborabat, you did perfectly" Badgerclops looked down, afraid of what will happen next as he had to confront the confused black cat.

"Badgerclops, what's going on? Where's the monster?" Mao Mao just couldn't get his head around this

"There is no monster, Mao Mao. We just had to talk to you" Badgerclops trys to explain, looking at Mao Mao and seeing the bandages under his gloves. Another piece of evidence.

"Adorabat, you lied?" Mao Mao turns his attation to the shameful blue bat, who had her head down.

"I-im so sorry Mao Mao! I just.. I-i had to" Adorabat starts to cry as she hates lying to Mao Mao and badgerclops. Mao Mao is stunned by Adorabat crying but holds her close, gently stroking her head. Badgerclops watches as this happened, still thinking about the bandages around Mao Mao's wrist. He takes a step closer as Adorabat sniffles. Mao Mao wipes away her tears.

"Mao Mao, this isn't about Adorabat. I didn't get her to lie to you for no reason. We have to talk" Badgerclops says bluntly. Mao Mao looks at him in silence, only because he doesn't want to disturbed the sniffling cutie pie in his hands.

"Mao Mao, we've noticed that your distant. You've always have but it's gotta worse and we're all worried about you. So please talk to us" Badgerclops pleads, swiftly grabbing one of Mao Mao's hands. Mao Mao gasps sharply and pulls away. He looks down.

"Adorabat, can you come here for a moment?" Badgerclops calls over the little bat and whispers something to her. Mao Mao looks down at the bandages and his paw where badgerclops had just took a hold of. It hurt Mao Mao emotional and physical. Mao Mao looked at Badgerclops and Adorabat and realized just how close they were to finding out his secret, he started to panic. Mao Mao's body started to shake and his breath became shallow. They were going to find out, he just knows it!
Badgerclops and Adorabat didn't notice this change in Mao Mao, shaking and breathing fast. Tears at the coners of his eyes. They can't find out, he has to get away.
Taking a step back, Mao Mao decide he has to run.
Turning back to the shaking cat,  Badgerclops sees Mao Mao, who is obviously having a panic attack. Badgerclops takes a step closer holding is Arms out, trying to calm Mao Mao down.
Mao Mao looks up at badgerclops, everything is blurry from tears.

"I-i can't" Mao Mao whisped and ran the opposite direction.

Mao Mao can't let them know he is not ok.
Not after all the work he's out into this.
Not now.
Not ever.
He can't let them stop him.
Because he's a loss cause.

//Mao Mao's POV//

I have to get away, I can't let them see me like this.

I can't breathe

It hurts

I have to run, run as far away as I can

I feel like I'm in my dream where I had to run. I can't focus on anything else.

I hear badgerclops and Adorabat yelling for me, my head is pounding.

I trip over a log.

I must have ran out into to Forest.

I can't go back now.

Not after that.

Everything hurts.

I stumble up, having to use a tree.

And then, I look up and see the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life.

The sun setting across thousands of trees and a cliff. I take a step closer to the edge of the cliff. Smelling the fresh breeze, taking in this moment become I know it'll be my last..

It's strange, how you start to miss life before you've even died.

I wish I could stay here a bit longer, but as the sun sets my time is coming to a end.

The sun has set.

It's time to leave this horrible world. It's both beautiful and cursed.

I wish I could have said goodbye to my friends and family.

Some won't miss me. But that's ok.

I want to get this over with.

//no one's POV//

Mao Mao stood at the edge, his eyes dull thinking about what he's about to do. Thinking it's for the best.

"It's time" Mao Mao finally decides.

Taking his last step, Mao Mao hears something- no someone yelling his name as falls.

"Mao Mao!"

Falling, Mao Mao looks up for one last look at the sky. He closed his eyes waiting for his escape.

Under The Mask//depressed Mao Mao fanfic//Mao Mao heroes of Pure Heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें