HEARTBEAT of the FRANXX

*y/k means your KlaxoFRANXX*

"What?!" Papa shoves Hringhorni into y/k repeatedly, but has no effect. y/k takes control of Hringhorni, tearing apart the gigantic VIRM. It explodes into a shower of purple.

Behind you, the KlaxoFRANXXs and the Klaxosaurs have decimated several other VIRM. Knowing that they can't win, VIRM retreats through a time warp, almost taking the Klaxosaur-FRANXX hybrid 001 is in. y/k charges over, but VIRM blocks the path.

The Klaxosaur-FRANXX hybrid suddenly awakens, generating a massive beam of light that destroyed the VIRM and the warp portal.

"So you all came for me," 001 whispers softly.

"Sister, don't get abducted again!" 004 is crying happily, while 005 is gently smiling.

"We're glad you're safe," Squad 13 tells her.

"I hope you all understand, VIRM will never die! We'll just come back, at the apex of evolution, ready to destroy Earth!" The remaining VIRM begin their travel back to their home planet without using their time warp.

"It's time we headed back," 004 says, as she turns Aquilegia around. The Klaxosaurs had already departed at the end of the battle and were now entering Earth. Delphinium and Argentea follow swiftly behind, giving each other a high five, while Genista and Chlorophytum move slowly along.

y/k was next to 001's Klaxosaur-FRANXX hybrid.

"003. I really didn't expect you to come save me, considering your memory loss," the Klaxosaur-FRANXX hybrid looks at you.

You tell her your reason.

"Either way, thank you, 003," 001 smiles at you, and you return the smile.

Finally, the KlaxoFRANXX land back on Earth. 002 helps you out of y/k, before running off, presumably to Hiro.

You sit on the bench, overlooking the wasteland, thinking about what happened before the memory wipe. You'll never know, but seeing a small plant grow outside, you know that there's hope for this world.

The End.