39- Devilish // Minsung

-Angsty
-Sad

•••

Minho was evil, very evil..as bad as a devil..the amount of shits he've done is horrible, he kill innocent people, but I guess there's a reason behind it? If Minho dislikes like them, they'll meet with Minho's bullets...

Minho is consider as one of the worst Mafia leader in history, no one can catch him, no one can...his always in the dark

Minho was born in a very rich family, he was the sweet, loving and smart child every parents wish for, he was so perfect, his life was so perfect, never run out of food, never run out of water, never run out of clothes, buy whatever he wants, ask for whatever he needs...

But one day, his father was killed, it was a misunderstanding, they've mistaken his father with someone else, it was hell for Minho, he loved his caring dad so much.

But not long after, another horrific accident happen, his mother committed suicide right front of his eyes...his mother told him, people are evil, the world is evil. Before ending her life front of the young boy..

Minho Lost everything, everything...he never knew this day would come by, he never knew he would suffer, he thought he would live a happy life, find a wife have kids and die peacefully, but all that plan have now been crushed..

He ran away from his home, the night of his mother passing was the night he run off to the big world, he determined that he would trust no one in the world, and everyone deserves to die...everyone is evil, and everyone must be killed, just like the way they've killed his dad

He will never forget the pain his mother when through when they heard the news, he will never forget his mother breaking down into tears, almost fainting from crying too hard...he would never forget himself seeing his father's dead body laying on the cold hospital bed covered with white sheet.

He would never

He determined he would kill everyone who he doesn't like, that's when the devil grows on him, Minho's lifeless body was rescued by a mafia leader so called chan, he saved the younger boy's life, Minho begged the older to let him stay, and allow him to learn about the cruel world

And lastly, learn about how to kill without feeling guilty, without feeling sympathy for the other, at first it was really hard for Minho, he could never pull the trigger and shoot someone when they've done nothing wrong, well at least he doesn't know...but chan told him. He had to face it, that's the reality, you never know about how a innocent sweet person could be a devil on the inside

Years, and years training with chan, staying by the leader's side, Minho learnt a lot, his now 23, he stayed by chan's side for thirteen years, and finally the day had to come

•••

Chan was tired, he was tired of kept killing people, he was very tired, and also...he've met the sunshine in his life, the one who smiled at him everyday, chan felt his cold world slowly getting warm and warmer, eventually the older fall in love with a boy name woojin.

Minho didn't understand, why? What is love? He couldn't understand, he felt disgusted seeing chan being all sweet and nice towards that man, chan changed completely after woojin came into his life, Minho find it ridiculous, how can a boy change your mind so easily, he would never..

•••

Today, chan have successfully stepped down his job as the leader and gave his place to the one person he trusts the most, Minho. He asked Minho to take good care of everyone, he asked Minho to think, before act.