➳Rules➳

All your sighs have been heard, so here's some chocolate and strawberry to help you go through the list.

Please bear with us. We need this club to be as organized as possible for everyone to have a pleasant if not amazing experience.

♥ RULES REGARDING PARTICIPANTS ♥

All participants must be Romance Addicts (confirmed members in the directory). To become one, it is pretty easy. Fill the form in our description and wait for a confirmation/welcome reply.

Anglophone participants only. As our community grows, we'll gradually be adding more languages. Addicts' promise!

Be Kind to one another.

Bullying is not tolerated.

Treat others the exact way you want to be treated. We're all Addicts looking to get our books out there, so do not skip long paragraphs or chapters.

Assignments must be completed by the end of each round.

♥ RULES REGARDING BOOKS ♥

One Book Per Addict Per Round.

Books can be ongoing or completed, but must have at least six published chapters.

All genres are welcome. The only requirement is that the story contains Romance whether it is a main or sub-genre.

English books only (for now).

➳ Participants are kindly asked to double-check grammar and typos before the beginning of the round in question.

♥ REQUIREMENTS ♥

Follow this account to receive announcements and other exciting things.

Add this book to your library and public reading list to get updates.

Read the rules thoroughly.

Phew, now that you've survived the tough part, we can get to the HOW IT WORKS part.