(5) Physics and geometrics... stuff

Do you know what I hate the most?

Fake people.

With their fake boobs.

With their fake skin.

With their fake hair.

With their fake teeth.

Especially their fake personality. Why can't they just be themselves?

Oh right, it's because they're fake. B mean word that means female dog.

From the craziest hater, CrazyHater.

I shut the laptop close after publishing it. Putting it away, I lay down on my bed.

"CHLOE!" Oh, come on! Let.me.rest!

I immediately sat back up and stared at my mom with wide eyes when she came rushing inside my room with a wide grin on her face.

"Guess what!?" She asked.

Knowing her, if I won't participate with her Guess What jokes, she would not stop harassing me.

"..........." Tired of waiting, I asked, "So..?"

"GUESS WHAT!?"

Oh. She really wants me to guess.

"You won the lottery?"

She snorted, waving me off, "No."

"You learned how to cook?"

Another snort, "As if."

"You're going to Austria..?"

Snort. "Hopefully."

"Then what!?" I snapped.

"I found the perfect shoes!"

"So?" Realizing what I said, I corrected myself. "I mean, for what?"

"Guess it!"

"I'M TIRED OF GUESSING!" I snapped.

Oops.

"Don't raise your voice on me, young lady." She said in a firm voice.

I smiled sheepishly, "Sorry..."

Going back to the topic, she finally answered me, "We will eat dinner in your uncle Tan's!"

Oh.

"That's good - I guess, have fun!" I cheered. Yay! She can finally leave my room!

Then I'll have the house all to myself! Ooh, maybe a date night with Archie! Or a movie marathon with my other best friend!

Mr. Piggy; aka my favorite stuff toy.

"Of course we'll have fun hun." She waved, on the way to leaving the room.

Wait, what?

"What do you mean we?"

She stopped, turning around and she faced me, "We. Us." She laughed, "Whatever pronoun you know that describes me, your father, and YOUR SELF."

What...? She, he, and me?

NOOOOO!!!!

"I'm busy." I shrugged. Lying through my gritted teeth.

"Oh really?" She rolled her eyes, "With what?"

Sleeping. Rest. Probably eating too.

"Project. A simple yet difficult project."

"In what subject?" She raised a trimmed eyebrow.

"Physics. Yeah, PHYSICS," I shrugged.

"And where are you going to do this?"

"In my room."

"And this project is all about?"

"Dresses."

She smirked, "But I thought it's all about physics?"

Crap. She caught me.

Never give up!

"It's a dress made of physics and geometrics and... stuff," I said everything in one breath then blinked.

She raised an eyebrow, "Physics and geometrics and stuff?"

Blinking rapidly, I chuckled nervously. "Did I say 'Physics and geometrics and stuff'? What I meant to say was-"

"You're coming and that's final." She said with a firm voice. Leaving no opportunity for me to disagree.

"BUT I'M BUSY!"

"Sure." She rolled her eyes before leaving the room.

Crap.

~-~

Patting the frilly skirt, I glared at myself in the mirror.  I hate wearing something I'm nottotally fond of just for the sake of it. I hat not being able to say no to myparents. I hate Uncle Tan for actually doing it with his wife and producing thefreaking meanie they call their son!

It's not like I don't like uncle Tan, I just hate his son.

JerkAss Reed Langston.

Uncle Tan or Tan -he wants everyone to call him that- is not in any chance related to me, at least not by blood. He is apparently my dad's best friend, and my mom's.

As much as I hate it, JerkAss and I grew up together.

Yeah, kill me!

"Chloe!!!"

"I'M COMING! Gosh," I picked up my purse before running out of my room.

This is gonna be a long night.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before ending this chapter, I just want to clear this up, in my country, we use the term 'uncle' as a sign of respect to any old man we know 😅😅 But in my later books, (I think) I stopped writing it that was and removed it since well, I don't want people to think that this and that are related 😅

Sorry, yeah, it's short -_- but eh, I'll be uploading tomorrow or the next day, anyways, hope you liked it :)