The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit - Epilogue

This is it.

The epilogue...

Oh my... Gosh!

Thank you for reading this book, maybe giving it a one last Vote? Or comment?

I love you guys! I love you!

I can't believe I'm saying this for the very last time,

Here it is, The Bad Boy Inside The Chicken Suit - EPILOGUE

Enjoy..... XD

--------------------------------------------

"You know, I still really don't like to be seen with you," I told Langston while smiling sheepishly at the people around us.

"Why? Everyone knows we're a couple now."

I raised an eyebrow, "They knew way before we became an us."

"But why?"

"Why...?"

"Why do you hate to be seen with me? It's not like I'm bad looking, which I highly doubt,"

"Even if you were bad looking, I would still love to be seen with you. But," I looked at him straight to the eyes, "I don't like to be seen with you wearing that."

He scoffed, "What's wrong with the clothes I'm wearing right now?"

"It's yellow, fluffy, and too chicken. Gosh, Langston! You don't have to wear that at this party!"

He smirked, "It's our Halloween Party, it's normal."

"I was expecting you to be embarrassed about it, actually."

He shrugged, "It is embarrassing, but this suit is the one who pushed our lives together again. Don't you agree?"

I smiled, "I guess so, chicken boy."

He gave a playful glare, "Don't call me that."

"I love you," I cooed, not really caring about how he hates the name.

His angry expression melted into a calm one before answering, "I love you more, Mrs. Chicken." Yes, Mrs. Chicken. Apparently, he wants us to be exactly the same. Don't ask how he got me on this suit. Or even a suit.

Aww.

Moe.

Cute.

It has been 10 years since we confessed to one another about our affectionate feelings and the graduation. Here's a summarized story on what happened, which felt like yesterday.

You see, I was planning to study business in England, and Langston wanted to study business in New York. With his grades -which is shocking when I learned that he was a closet nerd- he can enter any college he wants, but he followed me here in Liverpool, England. Which by the way shocked me to no end. I mean, I was planning on breaking up with him on the airport because I know long-distance relationship doesn't work, but he disagreed and said, "We will try.". I thought he was going to New York and I'm going to England -We made our flights dates the same by the way. So can you imagine this, when I was closing my eyes ready for departure, trying to sleep so I can forget about the pain, I felt warm lips on mine, which made me push the random guy or girl away by instinct. When I opened my eyes, I saw the jerk smirking, before saying, "Is that how you treat your boyfriend."

After graduating from business in Liverpool, we went back here to Denovan. Turns out there's no better place than home.

"Langston!" I shouted, "Use the spoon." Langston was eating his ice cream not with a fork, or spoon, but chopsticks, chopsticks I tell ya!