~☆Chapter 1☆~

Start from the beginning

"T-thank you.."

"For?"

"A-ah! For taking t-the attention off of me during class!" He fully bows to me, causing me to blush from embarrassment.

"Midoriya! Please, there's no need to bow! Really! He had no right to call either of us out!" I smile, waving my hands around animatedly.

"Either way! I-I owe you one! Or two... Or three--" He was beginning to murmur before I broke his train of thought.

"Its no problem, Midoriya.

"Ah! S-Sorry! You probably have much more important things than talking to me. Ill--" I flicked his forehead, stopping his sentence.

"Calm down Midoriya."

"O-okay! Sorry. Also, you can call me Izuku, if you want." He blushes from embarrassment.

"Alright, Izu-Senpai. It was great talking to you!" You smile, grabbing your bag and walking down the hall, your footsteps being now the now the only sound that echoed off the walls.

You had just reached the stairs when another sound began; The sound of an explosion. Your eyes widened and you dropped your bag, racing back towards the classroom.

You slam the door open to see Bakugo and his two lackeys standing above Izuku. I studied the situation, noting how the two males behind Bakugo flinched at the sight of me. I glared at the burnt notebook in Bakugo's grip, and I shook my head.

I took a few steps, Grabbing Izuku's hand and hoisting him to his feet. Before I knew it, Bakugo had tossed Izuku's notebook out the window with an angry scoff. I whirled around and smacked him, earning a sharp glare. He grabbed at me, but I had already dived head first out the window and after the notebook.

══════◄••❀••►══════

"How did you manage to do that?" He asks for the 7th time today.

"Izu. I told you. You just jump." I smiled dully as we walk through a tunnel. I stared at my hands for a second, myself unsure of what I had done to stick the landing.

There was a loud crash as a sewer lid flung to the ground and a slime monster emerging from the horrid smelling tunnel.

"Oh! You'll be perfect for a suit to hide in a young lady!" The villain laughs as I instinctually get into a fighting position. Before he came in contact with me, I was pushed out of the way. I skid to the ground, looking up as soon as I could, eyes widening as I noticed Izuku struggling against the villian.

'No... Not Izu too... I... I won't...' I lurch up, speeding toward the villain. "I refuse to let another one of my friends die, dammit!" I yelled, slamming my side into him, causing the slime around Izu's mouth to disperse the smallest bit, allowing him to breathe, buying him a good few seconds more. The slime attempts to grab at me, but to his surprise, I ducked and managed to reach through the monster and grab Izuku's arm.

I swiftly swing him over my shoulder, (Like Izuku does to Bakugo In Training) Sending him out of the villain and tumbling unconscious onto the ground, giving the villain a slight opening.

But before he can do anything, "SMASH!" The villain was blown away by the heroine known as All Might.

After dealing with the villain, as in stuffing him into soda bottles, he walks over to me, putting a heroic hand on my shoulder and flashing me his iconic smile. "Sorry young woman! I try not to get civilians caught up in my justicing. But turns out, the city's sewer system is pretty hard to navigate!" He laughs, glancing at Izuku. "Oof."

"All Might." I manage to squeak. He turns to me, signaling for me to speak. I run up to him, notebook in hand. "C-could you sign Izuku's notebook? I know he really looks up to you." His smile brightens as he signs his name. I quickly bow and turn to see Izuku stirring.

I run over to him as he opens his eyes. "(Y/N)-Senpai? A-ah! Are you alright?!" He jolts up.

I giggle. "Yes, Izuku. I'm fine, thanks to All Might." His eyes widen as he turns to look at the heroine.

"AH! ALLMIGHTIMYOURBIGGESTFANCANIGETYOURAUTOGRAPH?!" He asks, looking around for a second before I hand it to him. He opens it and screams. "YOUALREADYDID?!"

Both All Might and I laugh at the fanboy. I help him up as All Might begins to stretch for take-off.

"Let's go Izuku-" I whirl around, as he wasn't there anymore. "Gosh darn, IZUKU!" I yell, running out to see both him and All Might in the air. I tsk and begin walking home, nodding along to the humming I had began as I stared at the morphing sky.

══════◄••❀••►══════

(A/N) I hope you guys enjoyed reading this! Thats three chapters in a day, if you include the one from Katsuki X Reader, and the prologue of this story. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter! I swear it gets more interesting! Bear with me. Thanks for reading!

With Love~
Toga-San

Word Count: 1244

◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆◇☆★☆★☆★☆◆