Five

"You look nervous," Narcissa said as we climbed the stairs in the stadium to our seats. 

"I guess I'm afraid of what will happen when we walk into the box," I admitted, shrugging. In front of us Lucius was talking with Draco, who chuckled at something that was said. 

"I've raised you--"

"To be a strong lady," I finished, smiling at her. "I know, but it doesn't make it any easier."

"If people can't look past that you're related to us, then they don't deserve your time," she pointed out as we climbed the last flight of stairs. "Now, come on. Straighten your back and be proud. The Minister will be there and he doesn't care at all you're related to us."

"I know," I said, nodding and smiling at her. "I just hope he doesn't want to have a conversation." She snorted.

"You ready for this?" Draco asked, taking Narcissa's place as she moved to stand by Lucius. "The game of a life time. I hope it lasts for a long time."

"I don't," I groaned, shaking my head as Lucius and Narcissa entered the box before us. "I would have been perfectly content to stay home."

"But you would have missed all of this." He looked around excitedly.

"I don't see your point."

"Lucius," I heard Mr. Weasley say as we walked further in.

"Arthur," Lucius said, a sneer in his voice. "How did you manage to get this many seats in the Ministry box?"

"Malfoy," I heard Harry sneer, having only seen Draco and not me. As I came into view, I saw his face drop. "Ivy? What are you doing with them?"

I felt everyone's eyes on me, including the Minister's. I met eyes with Narcissa and took a deep calming breath. "I'm here with my family. I told you that earlier."

"You're related to Malfoy?" Ron asked, anger in his voice. 

"Ronald, that's enough," Mr. Weasley snapped, causing Ron to look at him, startled. "Does it really matter?"

"Sure it does," Ron protested, seemingly confused he wasn't getting a raise out of anyone else.

"No it doesn't, Ron," Fred sighed, shaking his head. "I already knew and I still loved her."

"Come on," Draco said, motioning with his head to move towards our seats. "Ignore them."

"I plan on it," I muttered, glancing towards Harry. There was a strange look on his face and I couldn't figure out what it meant. He didn't seem mad, but I knew he wasn't completely happy about this revelation. "I mean, most of them already knew, the only one I was worried about was Harry."

"What about the other one?" Draco asked, sitting next to me as I sat beside Narcissa. 

"I already knew Ron would be a git about it. He usually is about anything to do with me," I pointed out, shrugging. "Let's just forget about it."

He studied me for a moment before nodding. "Alright, whatever you say."

I just nodded back, looking towards the field, because there wasn't really anywhere else to look. I could feel Ron glaring at me, but he seemed to be the only one. Everyone else, who hadn't known who I was before, were just staring at me. I didn't want to look at their faces just in case there were bad feelings in their eyes. 

"It didn't go that badly," Narcissa murmured, glancing at me. "Only the one seems to be having a real issue."

"Yeah," I said, nodding my head. I looked at her and smiled, but my mind was beginning to wander a bit. I had always known Ron would have an issue with me being related to the Malfoys, but I feel like all of them would have a huge issue with Barty Crouch. "I guess it wasn't too bad."