"Hey I'm cute!" Chanyeol protested.

"Not quite," I said smiling cheekily.

"I'm cuter than you," he said pouting.

"No you're not, nobody is cuter than me," I said pouting.

"Stop this, people are watching," Sehun said slightly embarrassed.

"Okay," Chanyeol smiled, "heard you're going dress shopping, can I come?"

"No wa-."

"Of course I need someone to help me put on the tie, and just between you and me I bet she can't," Sehun mumbled the last part, but I heard it clearly and took action by hitting him with my book.

"Hey what was that for?"

"You know what you said," I muttered pouting.

"Come on you can't stay mad at me," he said doing aegyo, "I'm too cute."

I frowned, but eventually relented and gave him a tight hug.

"Okay Chanyeol can come, but he has to buy dinner," I said with a evil grin.

"Why?" Chanyeol whined loudly.

"Because you want to come and I'm probably driving, so do as I say."

"You don't have to be so bossy," he mumbled.

"What'd you say Chanyeol."

"Nothing," he lied.

"That's what I thought, so see you after school," I said while quickly turning my music back on.

Time skip...

The bell rang for lunch and I practically launched myself forward. I was gonna meet my soulmate. Food! I grabbed my lunch and almost ran to the cafeteria, but I didn't run because I'm lazy. When I got there, the snake herself showed up.

"You don't even have to open your mouth and I already want you to shut up," I stated before she could speak to me.

"Don't be such a b*tch, I was just gonna ask you what I should wear to the Winter Solstice Ball," Nayeon said rolling her eyes, "I even got a date, but I guess you don't really have fashion sense, so why should I ask you."

I rolled my eyes and tried to walk away, keyword tried.

"B*tch what do-," I froze.

What does Baekhyun want?

"What were you gonna say, Y/n," he said anger dripping from his words.

I chose my next words carefully and decided to speak, "she insulted me, so I was going to retaliate."

"Try to be the bigger person for once," he said sounding disappointed.

"She can't because if she was any shorter she'd disappear from existence," Nayeon retorted.

I growled and tried to control myself from lunging at both of them.

"Whatever, Y/n just apologize."

"Baekhyun," I said trying to sound calm, "she doesn't deserve an apology."

"What!" She screeched, "Oppa, she's so disrespectful."

"Y/n don't you have manners," Baekhyun muttered.

"I left them at home, with my happiness, because I had to go to school," I retorted.

"Y/n be serious for once."

"Baekhyun, I am being serious," I shouted, "she doesn't deserve an apology because all I did was speak the truth!"