3rd person POV

As Y/n was imagining herself with Kyungsoo she didn't notice the slight tingling of her right wrist, where a tattoo was beginning to form.

(This is what the tattoo looks like)

Y/n POV

I quickly rush to the library hoping to get the conversation I heard a second ago out of my mind. When I arrive I quickly grab my favorite book off the shelf and begin to read.

About thirty minutes later I felt a light tap on my shoulder and turned around.

"Hi ChenChen, what do you want?"

"For you to call me Oppa," he says with a childish grin.

I repeatedly smack him and he soon apologizes.

"Sorry," he pants slightly, "I was actually here to ask you if you wanted to eat with us at lunch."

I ponder the thought for a couple seconds and was about to answer when a question popped to mind.

"Is Nayeon going to be there?" I ask hoping the answer was no.

"Yeah, why?"

I internally groan, why does she have to be everywhere? Why can't she just go get a life?!

"Actually I have to do a working lunch so I can get my chemistry project done," I say hoping he won't catch my lie.

"Ok, maybe next time," he says looking at me with puppy dog eyes.

I frown, how did he find out about my weakness? It was Baekhyun wasn't it! Ughh, that brat's so gonna get it when I see him later.

"Ok fine I'll go," I say while sighing.

"Yay!" Chen says while giving me a bright smile.

"Shhhh!"

"Sorry," I whisper ashamed that the librarians yelled at me.

Time skip...

I silently sulk on my way to lunch. Normally I would be practically celebrating skipping to the library with my lunch, but I know who is going to be at that table. Nayeon, the snake herself. I swear if I end up having to sit by her I will fake starting my period and run to the bathroom with my lunch, so I can eat it in there.

"Y/n come here before I tackle you," I turn around just to see Baekhyun panting.

"I've been calling your name for an hour."

"It hasn't even been an hour since I started walking, do you have any semblance of time at all?"

"Don't use those big words on me, I don't know what they mean?" Baekhyun whines loudly causing me to laugh.

"The word semblance means the outward appearance or apparent form of something, especially when the reality is different," I retort sassily.

"I'm not going to remember that, don't even bother."