Chapter Twnety- one

Start from the beginning

 "Four hours, petal." Were the torturous words, slicing right through the bubble of happiness Louiscreated.He looked up into those crystal clear eyes depicting a storm behind them, and knows that it's not theeasiest for either of them. Edward's still leaving him and that's unforgivable.

 "No." Louis wraps his arms around the man's waist, hurting his ear against tough muscle. 

Edward displayed a show of weakness too. He sighed, closing his eyes briefly to kiss Louis' headand hold him back. He's just as tight in his embrace, having more physical strength he all butburrows the boy into his chest. 

"Stay here, petal." Edward pains himself when he withdraws, picking Louis' hands off him.Louis looks crestfallen when his arms fall at his sides. He stares at Edward silently, every word stillreaching the man with how raw his gaze becomes. 

"Take this." Edward pulls out a cellphone that isn't his from his pocket and presses it into Louis'hand. 

Louis is angered when he looks at the device with a glossy black screen. He's being treated socallously.Edward walks out immediately after that, not looking back even when he feels free but cold in thehallway and closes the door. If he did, he'd have gone right back and made a home beside theirpetal. Louis glared at the door as it shut on him, releasing a scream of agony even though there wasno pain. He flung the phone at the door and listened to it bang into oak wood, before falling andshattering. 

It was expensive and now it felt as broken as Louis did.Hearing the scream had Edward touching the doorknob again but the sudden slam of somethingagainst that barrier had him growling. A strange feeling of longing and another thing welledin his chest, causing a backlash that was him colliding his fist into the door. It almost sprained hiswrist but he didn't care. He didn't mourn the phone when he withdrew his knuckles and they werebloody, red slivers left as evidence on the white paint.

 What were they doing to each other? 

He had to leave. 

He should turn on his heel and go downstairs so he could put distance betweenthem. His nostrils were flaring and his head hurt like a connection had been severed.Fuck it.And just like the promise to never touch Louis made a lifetime ago, Edward felt himself blatantlydisregarding the nag of logic and rationale. There was no rationale when Louis was regarded, justLouis.Throwing open the door, Edward stalked up to Louis without closing it again. 

Louis hadn't movedand he was thoroughly surprised to see Edward again, beautiful sniffles coming out from thatperfect mouth. Edward ruined it when their lips crashed together and he held Louis like he held ontosalvation.His fingers made red lines on Louis' cheeks and neck, their kiss sloppy and desperate.

 Louismewled and granted Edward access to everything, wanting to be allowed to forget. It's nothealthy but he doesn't care, doesn't bring himself to stop when he's hoisted onto the bed and hisclothes yanked off.Piece by piece their attire disappears, leaving them bare and surrendering to one another. Louisgasped and curved his back off the bed when Edward dipped his tongue into his belly button, teethgripping the flesh. When he kissed any part of Louis it was like a feeding frenzy with bites andsucks so harsh, so wonderful.

 "Take me apart, Daddy." He held his legs open and Edward spat on his hole, eyes feral as he dovein.Edward's chest rumbled and Louis felt it everywhere. 

He flipped Louis onto his front withoutdelicacy and slapped his left bum cheek. "Mine."

 "Yes." Louis tried pushing himself up, needing air but not wanting it. 

Edward slapped him again, his lips working Louis open in cooperation with his tongue. He didn'tstop, didn't give in to reason. He kept hitting Louis where he thought would be beautiful with a littlemore pink, open-palmed and not particular. "