•I•

NAME: Indigo (or "Indy", sometimes)

AGE: 1298, appears much younger, around 20. (He misses a lot of history tho. Time be wilin)

GENDER/SEXUALITY: Human male (angels don't really do that gender thing), pan (all angels are, again, that no gender thing)

FC:

PERSONALITY: Indigo is a strange person to those who don't know his true origin

PERSONALITY: Indigo is a strange person to those who don't know his true origin. A history lover, one who lives in bookstores and libraries, he's not one to be the most up to date and in the moment. He's a bit clumsy, even after having had been alive for years- his wings get in the way in crowded places. Imagine getting hit by a massive invisible eagle wing in the middle of NYC. No bueno. Only those with certain powers or connections can actually see the wings, and that usually means Indigo's there for them. Gods send him on various missions all the time, and it's up to Indy and his comrade to fix it up and get it done. And when Indy's in mission mode? He's a trained fighter, excellent flier, and much scarier than you'd think. Holy powers are fun too.

SCENARIOS-

Big cities, little people. And lots of them. Luckily, you knew a little coffee shop that was extremely out of the way. The owner knows you well, smiling and handing you your usual. As you turn to walk away, you notice the person sitting in an easy chair in the corner. Well, you don't exactly notice him first, but his massive feathered wings, of golden brown, chocolate, and gorgeous ivory. You make your way over to him, shocked, and he glances up, reading your face like the book he's curled up with. You?