•C•R•F•

NAME: Corin Renee Flight

NICKNAME(S): N/A

LOOKS/FC:

Wynston Shannon

Wynston Shannon

AGE: Early twenties

GENDER/SEXUALITY: Male, gay

SPECIES/POWERS: Succubus, doesn't know it though.

PERSONALITY: Corin is the most shy and humble guy you'll ever meet, an absolute sugarplum of a person. He has confidence issues, but fashion and looks to boot. He loves makeup, skirts, and other typically femme items and makes it wOrk. He's a witty but shy guy, yet still spontaneous and ready for anything. Get past his outer shell and you have a creative mind who's happy to help and accompany you anywhere. Corin loves being loved, and is willing to help you feel the same. Still, he has confidence issues and is quick to seclude himself when he's upset. He takes his emotions out on himself, hiding and denying himself basic care. Trauma does things, babey.

LIKES: Cats, skirts, plants, card games, sunshine, crepes. He really likes crepes. He's a sucker for any kind of flower, too. That's how to win him over.

DISLIKES: Too much attention all at once, he really only likes being with a few people at most. V indecisive. Homophobia. He hates being cornered and is constantly anxious, which he also hates.

BACKSTORY: Corin grew up kinda being hated for his gayness. His family kicked him out right after he became an adult. He's got tons of anxiety and trauma from the way they treated him, and can never turn his back on anyone. He hates being cornered, and needs to be able to see an exit at all times.

ICONIC MOMENTS:
"At least I can pole dance."
"You DID NOT JUST-!"

OTHER INFO: N/A

SCENARIOS:

-make it up (: