O.C. 》1

"Screw it."

____________________

Lmao so here I am drawing my fav earth child Daya. . . Yet taking my time with the chapters for the fic.

Sorry x 3000.

The story behind these - starting from the top left corner going right then continuing downward - is :

A) Got in a fight and she was holding back but there she goes turning boss mode on them.

B) Tis Bucky during the mind wipe scene in CA:WS idek how or why I drew him lmao he's just there.

C) She's being a daredevil and leaping off of most likely a 10 story building like Uncle Steve would. *rolls eyes at our precious idiot Steeb*

D) Before and After of a brawl, probably the same brawl she's turning boss mode from. Also it was practice for getting her face drawn right.

E) "I'm dangerous" is her walking out of the training area with a combat knife still in her hand cuz she made it from a stone. Its hers so she's keeping it. That's also her unfinished super suit.

F) When she sleeps, rocks and crystals in her room tend to gravitate towards her and normally when she's unconcious either way.

G) Sam has entered the kitchen and he's said something to annoy her (cuz what kind of  a fun loving uncle would he be if he didn't) and she's reminding him its "food time so back off bro" which translates to. . . Yeah, just back off. She is a very territorial person when it comes to food given her past. {Also she is wearing an SSR shirt heheh}

That's all. ^_^

My apologies again, I'm just a mood artist/writer like I can't explain it. I write only about this fic when I am in an action-dangerous-chaotic type of mood / when I have my daydreams of doing parkour or simply running to catch the bus. XD.

Then when I get home I'm like, "oof what was I gonna write about again? Eh, guess it'll come to me NeXT WeEk."

Anyways, I've got the drafts of the chaps near done, just gotta edit em. I'm seriously scared to press "publish" on any of my chapters cuz I'm a wimp like that but now I'm growing out of my writers shell... I seriously just need to fill in the "skeleton" of the chaps and you all can enjoy them *trails off into wimper* lol I feel so bad.

Hope you liked it!

There's more on the way!

|
|
|
|
\___/
\__/
\_/
\/