"Aro, and the rest have agreed and have been decorating these last few days." Bella tells me taking the spot on my other side. I looked at her with a thankful smile. 

     "But ...your still human Bella. Won't they be upset or something ?" I asked hesitantly as I searched their faces for any change of expression. 

      "They know, and understand why she is still human. We've already told them of our plan to change her after she graduates, and..-" Carlisle is interrupted by Alice before he could finish his sentence. 

         "They are finished with decorating!" She says hopping up and down a bit. 
They all look at me and smile, so do I as I realize I would be seeing Alec in about a day or two. 

      "If we leave tonight, you would see him by tomorrow night." Edwards says smirking as I remembered he could hear my thoughts. 

      "You crackhead." I joke punching him in the arm. All he does in return is ruffle my hair causing me to huff in annoyance. 

 "Now I am going to redo my hair!!" 
They all laugh at my annoyance as I made my way outside to enjoy the cool fall weather. I walk to the forest line letting my feet guide the rest of my way. 
     As I closed my eyes to inhale the loving and welcoming smell of nature, the scent of something else caught my attention. Was that ...no it couldn't be…..could it be…..men's cologne? 
    I opened my eyes to be met with a strange looking man to whom I've never seen before. One thing for certain though...his eyes were not normal at all. He was handsome, but he was definitely mysterious at the same time.
         "Um....hi?" I said only for it to sound more like a question as I backed up, only just now realizing I traveled far into the woods on my little journey outside. 
I began to feel my heart rate picked up, and my hands to shake as the man continued to look at me. 
 This couldn't be the way I died...could the Cullen's hear me, and get to me fast enough if I screamed for help. Or would they be too late

       " I'm not here to hurt you." The man says sensing my distress and fear. I sighed in relief, but didn't lower my eyes a tad bit from him. 

       "My name is Andrew. I was passing by when I sm- saw you standing here with your eyes closed, and saw your ...expanded stomach." Andrew says looking at my stomach with a look I couldn't read, but I felt a sudden sense of protection of my unborn child. 

        "Well..yeah, um I was just passing by as well. Enjoying the day I guess you could say." I said looking at the man with suspicion.

       "Then I shall let you return to that, my dear."  He smiles before nodding and disappearing. I blinked in shock as I made my way back to the Cullen's house. 

I opened the door to be met with luggage placed out in front of the door way, and the family gathering around me instantly.  

        "Um... we're heading out now?" I asked shocked and a bit excited. 

      "Duh, they've finished decorating. We wouldn't want to keep them waiting much longer." Jasper says referring to the Volturi. As he picks up four suitcases and heads out with that Southerners smirk on his face. 
   I rolled my eyes and attempted to pick one up, but Emmett stops me in my tracks. 

        "Nu-uh! You and Bella go on and get into the Jeep, we got this." He says with a playful smirk. I huffed, but went ahead and did as he said to do. Bella follows suit as I entered into the black Jeep. 

       "Aren't you going to ride with Edward?" I asked a bit confused as I realized that Carlisle would be driving this one. 

       "Well, I want to spend this good hour on the way to the airport with you. I know I've been distant lately, and I'd hate for you to think that I'm doing it on purpose. I'm just…...so caught up on Edward I guess you could say."  She admits a bit embarrassed. I smiled in complete understanding. 

       "Belly Bells." I called her by her childhood nickname, which made her more embarrassed. I mentally smirked as I continued. 

      "I understand, I mean. If it was the other way around. It would be you feeling left out, and me being all caught up on Alec." I tell her, causing us both to break out in a fit of laughter. 

   For half the ride it was silent, other than Esme making small talk about what they had planned for the next few nights. Along with a potty break ever ten minute, and saying "I'm hungry!" All the way there.
Oh yeah, this would be one fun trip!

20 hours later. 

We had arrived in Volterra, Italy about four hours ago. Esme had called Aro to let him know, and that we would be there at nine tonight. At that time it was two in the afternoon. So that gave Bella, and I time to get a nap in before getting ready. 

I was woken up at seven, and saw that Bella was already awake. I stretched, and yawned before letting Rose guide me to the second restroom. It appeared that everyone was ready, and that it was just Bella and I left. 

I took a good look at everyone and noticed how beautiful, and handsome they all looked dressed up. 

       "Woah, you all look like y'all are going to a royal ball or something." I said sounding very astounded as Rose smile pushing me into the restroom. 

'It was now eight thirty and both Bella and I were ready

'It was now eight thirty and both Bella and I were readyI was very surprised at first to see Bella in an actual dress, like an actual fancy dress! I rubbed it off, incase my shocked expression would make her uncomfortable.
The dress I was in was a medieval themed dress. It looked very familiar too, almost as if I've seen it off a show or something……'

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of a knock on our hotel room that could be easily mistaken as an apartment

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of a knock on our hotel room that could be easily mistaken as an apartment. Carlisle made his way to the door and opened it. I couldn't see who he was talking to, but all I knew was that I was time to go. 

        "It will take at least twenty minutes to get from here to there." Edward confirms as we all exited the hotel room and enter into a limo that was waiting outside for us. 

          ' All this for me...and my baby shower…..

and my baby shower…