Part Twenty Four: The Words

Twilight's purple eyes opened in shock.

She was on the ground- her hooves tied exactly like AJ's, who was unconscious besides her. A shadow swallowed her.

"Well, look who's awake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"TWILIGHT!"

Rarity screamed. It had been longer than fifteen minutes. She stopped banging on the doors and began slowing her breaths.

"It's okay," Rarity whispered to herself. "It'll be okay. Twilight is going to come out alrigh-" A loud shriek from the cellar stopped her heartbeat.

It will not be okay. Everypony is going to die. We're all going to die. Rarity thought.

She felt her hooves trembling in terror and her eyes watered. I don't want to die. I don't want anypony to die!

The white unicorn slumped backwards onto the wall and sat down. She ran her hooves through her own purple mane. A wet black-blue drop fell from her eye and down her cheek. So I'll have to do something about it...

Without hesitation, she wiped her cheek and galloped down the stairs. Rarity felt her heart hammer inside her chest. Was it trying to escape her body?

"I-I'm so so sorry, Twilight!" Rarity called back with a sniff. "I don't want to leave, a-and I'll be back soon!"

No reply.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"P-please! Stop!" Twilight laid on the cold floor. Her bloody beaten wings flapped frantically. She tried to hold her broken hind leg with her (now covered in red broken glass) hooves, and sadly failed.

"Whatever. Let's put Mr. Bat away and use somepony else. Who should we use next, Twlight? HUH? HUH!" Pinkamena screamed. "ANSWER ME! You worthless piece of shit!"

Twilight shivered and mumbled.

"What was that?" Pinkamena asked, lifting an ear up to listen. She leaned closer. The alicorn mumbled again.

"W...what? I can't hear you! Speak up!"

Twilight spat at her face. "I SAID I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU GO TO PRISON! I'M GOING TO TELL THE PRINCESS! I'M GOING TO TELL... I'm going to tell... Rainbow Dash..."

She only snickered in response and wiped the bloody saliva off her face.

Pinkamena Diane Pie took a gleaming knife. Without warning, she plunged it into Twilight's right eye.

In complete, utter horror, the purple pony thrashed her body with an ear ringing yelp. She managed to get one of her hooves free. With that free hoof she yanked the knife out and threw it at her attacker. It met Pinkamena's leg.

"AAUGH!" She cried, taking the knife out. "You... You must have guts, Twilight Sparkle..." She panted between words. Twilight will never forget those words.

Light poured into the room. From the cellar door. It. Was. Open.

"Hey!" A familiar voice called. "Stop torturing my friends, bitch!"

Cyan wings flew down the stairs. Their owner's matching cyan body galloped at Pinkamena and tackled her to the ground.

"R...Rainbow..."