Part Four: The Guilt

Rainbow didn't know what to say, or even what to think, her mind was going crazy. Why, why did I do that? I should've known she'd taken it this bad. .
"Oh Celestia! We need to go see her!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
. . . beep beep . . . beep beep. . .
"Doctor, it's Pinkie Pie!"
"It doesn't matter whoever it is! We treat all our patients the best way!"
"She has a deep seven-inch slice on her lower stomach."
. . . beep beep . . . beep beep . . .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the hospital, a sudden bam and a panting cyan pegasus was in the doorway.
"P-pinkie Pie! W-where are you?!" She yelled. She was directed to a seat.
"It's okay, calm down. Are you visiting her?" A worker asked patiently.
"YES! Now I NEED to see her!" The rainbow maned pony gasped. "Okay, what's her name again?" "PINKIE PIE!"
"Okay, now you may sit. I will inform you when you can meet her. And your name? Rainbow Dash, am I correct?"
"Yes! Now please, let me see her. ."
Rainbow begged. Finally, her friends caught up to her, clearly not as fast. They sat, waiting for the news.
"Rainbow," Twilight quietly spoke."What happened?"
". . ."
"You don't need to tell me. If you d-" "At the party, she took me upstairs, she told me, she-she l-lov-sniff- loved me! I-I trie-ied to tell he-er-hic- n-noo. . . But she for-forced me! I co-couldn't h-help m-myself. When we-we-gulp- woke up, I t-told her I- s-said I-I wasn-wasn inter-interested! Hic- when I-left, th-that-ats when she musta- must- got t-the k-kni-knif- a-and- IM SO hic SORRY!" Rainbow laid her head on Twilight's shoulder, crying her head off.
"Rainbow, it's okay. . Shhh. . ." Twilight cooed. She stroked Rd's mane as all they heard was the click clacking of a keyboard, mumbles from the doctor and nurses, and the heavy breathing of Rainbow Dash.
It was closing time and Rainbow was losing hope. Did she really cut herself that. . . bad, Rainbow thought as she laid on Applejack's lap, letting Fluttershy braid her mane. Right now, feeling the gentle touches of her friends was all she needed now. Rarity leaned on Twilight, sighing.
"I wish we knew, just- just a bit about any of this. ." Rarity whispered. "Me too, Rarity. . .

. . .me too. . ."