Part Seven: The Past

"Oh."
"It's okay. You don't have to tell me"
"No no. . . I'll tell you." Pinkie closed her eyes, breathing peacefully. Rainbow gave her a worried look. Half of her wanted really badly for Pinkie to tell her, the other half of her scared if what might happen if she did. The pink pony took a deep breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was a long time ago. Pinkie Pie had just moved into Sugarcube Corner with Mr. and Mrs. Cake. She jumped around, introducing herself to everypony who was outside.
"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie and I just moved here! Wow! Ponyville is wonderful!" She said exactly to every. Single. Pony.
She hopped down the road, hoping to find a new pony to meet. A sudden whoosh and a gust of wind ruffled her coat.
"Ooh~! What was that?" She shivered, giving a slight giggle.
"Oh, sorry bout that!" She heard a voice from above. She turned her head up. There she was, a cyan pegasus with a rainbow mane. She hovered above Pinkie.
"Hi! I'm Pinkie Pie and I just moved here! Wow! Ponyville is wonderful!" She introduced herself. The pegasus landed, tossing her multi-colored mane. "Cool. I'm Rainbow Dash. I'm from Cloudsdale." She pointed to the sky somewhere. Pinkie found herself staring at her, she was beautiful. Rainbow Dash blinked her dark pink eyes. Suddenly, Pinkie shook her head.
"Sorry! I drifted off to space!" She giggled. She slightly blushed, but the redness mixed in her pink fur just
enough that Rd wouldn't notice.
"Welp, gotta go back to work. Nice meeting ya, Pinkie Pie!" And she zoomed off, leaving a rainbow trail behind her. Ever since that day, they've been hanging out more. One day, even finding out they were connected by The Elements Of Harmony. One day, Rainbow chose Pinkie over Gilda. Sure, Pinkie liked her before, but after that, she knew, this was love.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Wow, Pinkie." Rainbow Dash felt even more guilty. "You've liked me for a long time." Rainbow got off of Pinkie, looking down.
"Aww, don't feel bad Dashie. I still love you. Forever."
"I love you too, Pinkie. Forever."
And from that day on, they decided that they were allowed to say "I love you.", but it automatically meant as a friend.
Unless said otherwise.