Chapter 7

Taehyung had absolutely No control over the kiss, so the only logical thing to do was kiss back.

"MmPh- Bogum!" Taehyung finally broke the kiss. He was stunned, he never knew Bogum had feeling for him like that.

Taehyung didn't want to ruin their relationship and uh Bogum kinda already did. "Tae.. please except my feelings for you.." he rested his head on Taehyungs shoulder.

Tae slightly nodded, not wanting to break Bogum's heart. He was happy that Bogum had a smile on his face. "Baby Boy, I'm horny let's get home and have sex." He whispered.

Grabbing Taehyung's hand and going towards his car.

Taehyung was horrified, he didn't want the first time he bottomed to be with Bogum, if he ever bottomed it would be with Jungkook. But that would be only one time since he's a total daddy.

Just thinking about everything he didn't notice them pulling up to Bogum's house. Bogum rushed out of the car and went to Taehyung's side and opened the door.

Holding Taehyung bridal style making him Yelp out of suprise. Jogging to the door, opening it, kicking it closed. Then running to his bedroom. He immediately laid Tae on the bed and started to strip.

Both Taehyung and Bogum were know fully nude for each other to see. Bogum's eyes were full of lust, not any love or anything like that, sadly.  Taehyung wasnt paying attention and was just staring at the wall.

Then out of nowhere he felt a wet mouth on his cock. He did a dramatic gasp, not knowing what to do at this point. He tried muffling his moans but the way the other Male was using his tongue was unbelievable.

"Jungkook- ah~!" Taehyung choked out. Then that was a mistake he shouldn't have made.

"What did you say? You skanky slut." Bogum growled.

SLAP!

"B-Bogum?-"

SLAP!

"Who the hell did you call me, you little whore."

SLAP!

"Do you think I would ever like somebody like you?"

PUNCH!

"Aw, look how TaeTae looks like covered with blood."

Bogum then got a hold of Taehyung's ankles and dragged him. He started whistling,

After all that whistling and dragging Bogum stopped somewhere. Then Tae was pushed into the basement.

"That's your punishment, little bitch."

Then Bogum closed the door, disappearing in the hallways. Hearing Taehyung beg for help, to get him out, give him mercy. But being the monster he is, just walks away and laughs.

Taehyung felt helpless, what did he do to get in this situation? He was naked, cold, and used. His bestfrien- well his abusive boyfriend.

After a few hours, Bogum came back inside the basement to collect Taehyung.

Taehyung was passed out on the floor, Bogum decided to take advantage of it. He pulled out a pocket knife and kneeled down to Taehyung's level.

As he was about to do a cut on Taehyung's wrist tae woke up.
He immediately screamed out of horror and shock.

"W-what are y-ou doin-g!" Taehyung covered himself- well tried to- with his hands. Bogum just had a sly smirk across his face.

"Don't worry my little tiger. Just trying to make you a little uglier so people won't stare at what's mine."

Taehyung was just starring, not knowing what to do. But he was very scared of the blade Bogum was holding.

Bogum came closer moved his hand to which the blade was being held and—

——

BRINGG

Tae was woken from his alarm clock. His mother came in with a worried face but was soon changed to a happy face. " I was so worried Tae! Bogum said you passed out when you guys were eating!" She exclaimed.

It was just a dream? More like a nightmare.

"Sorry mom, I've just been stressed with uh.. work!" I came up with an excuse.
"Baby, you should take a break! You have been working so hard lately, it makes me worry about your health!" She exclaimed once again.

"Sorry ma again.." tae sucked on his bottom lip trying to cry of joy. Since he hated the thought of being with Bogum and him being horny and abusive.

"Well I need to go to work, hun. Love you." She kissed the top of my forehead.
Then she left.

Now to look and post on Instagram!

Jungkookie: Photoshoot was successful and so was my darker hair!

Liked by HeyYou, Unfinished_Sentenc, ParkJimin and 49,996

- Comments -

I-Can-See-Your-Pixels: You know, this is what I call a full course meal.

HarryPotterCanSuckMyDick: I love your new hair color!

SeeThroughClothing: I'm like really jealous of ur looks cuz I look like potato, mate.

TaehyungKim: Jungkook, you look yummy ;)

ParkJimin: Your Photoshoot did seem like a success, cupcake 💕

YouDontEvenGoHere!: I wish I was your photographer:((

OP_rah: WE GOT A FUCKING LOVE TRIANGLE PEOPLE

Got7: Our Broskie is Back from Busan! @Jungkookie -BamBam

Liked By Got7IsTheBest, YouWannaDie?, IHot and 1,579,478 others.

- Comments-

KIMYUGYEOM: Ah, yes at last. We get to see our Kookie :))

Jungkookie: I've been in Seoul for like four months though?

MarkHyung: No one needs to know that Jungkookie. Shh :°

CumBucket: Sigh. I ship Jungkook with anyone in Got7 but they're all straight. FOR NOW WINK WONK

MushPot: The crew reunited! They're back, baby!!

AlienS: I didn't know that Got7 knew Jungkook-ah.