☆40

3 musketeers

3 musketeers

Jian: AYOOOOOOOOOO

Li hua: omg hey guys

We haven't spoken in ages wtf

Jian: I know I guess we've all been busy

Li hua: we miss your stupid face Yuji

I miss your guy's stupid faces too

J

ian: my face is handsome

"Hey guys." Yuji greeted the guys that sat in her living room, sitting herself in between Chenle and Donghyuck as they all played video games.
"Shh." Jaemin shushed her, full concentration on the game in front of them.

"NO! WAIT!" Jeno yelled out, frantically pressing buttons while Renjun smirked.
"You're dead bitch."
"SHIT JISUNG WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ME I'M ON YOUR TEAM!"
Yuji rolled her eyes at Chenle who kept bumping into her whilst he frantically tried to win. Donghyuck looked up from the game and leant his body back against the sofa, allowing her to sit on his lap. However, the guys weren't even phased.
"YAH JAEMIN YOU SUCK!"
"TAKE THAT BACK!"
"NEVER!"

"Your hairs wet." Donghyuck said as he accidentally brushed against it with the back of his hand and Yuji rolled her eyes.
"That's typically what happens when you shower."
Donghyuck was going to reply however he sat up in shock at the game and his arms looped around her middle and he began to play the game again.
"Watch me win." He whispered, smirking as he began to kill off all the other guys.

" He whispered, smirking as he began to kill off all the other guys

"Hey come on in." Yuji said, letting Haeun and Jihee onto the apartment, the boys still playing video games.
"Hey guys." Jihee greeted, Jeno looking up and accidentally dying on the game.
"Oh hey- SHIT WHO KILLED ME!"

Yuji rolled her eyes and lead the girls to her room, closing out the shouts of the boys in the living room.
"Woah you have a nice room."
"Yeah its so cosy what the hell."

"Thanks guys." Yuji said, laying back on her bed.
"Have you told him?" She questioned to which Haeun shook her head.
"I don't know how to." She admitted, frowning and Yuji rubbed her knee in comfort.
"Let's watch some movies and have a girl's night."
"I'm in."

And that's how the girls ended up on Yuji's bed, all cuddled up as they cried over a movie.
"WHOEVER IS CUDDLING YUJI BETTER STOP." Donghyuck yelled out from the other room, the girls bursting into laughter as Jihee playfully squeezed her butt, making Donghyuck yelp in pain.

"Woah this is so cute." Jihee squealed over the animal headbands, picking out the tiger one to pull her hair back. Haeun chose the puppy one and Yuji chose the panda one. The three of them piled into the bathroom and began to put face masks on, laughing as they made jokes whilst doing so.
"This feels like actual cement." Haeun stated, moving her jaw to add emphasis and Yuji shrugged.
"Mine is okay."
"Yours is so pink, it looks cool." Jihee added, as she put on her green one.

"Ooh! Let's paint our nails!" Yuji suggested, grabbing the bag of nail polish as they all sat on the floor gossiping.

There wasn't anything else better than this, well except one thing.

🤠
Well

How u enjoying it so far