"I'm doing good...I guess. Don't really know to be honest. I miss him Rose." I said plainly as I looked at her. I knew I had tears welling up in my eyes, but I really didn't care. She brought me into a hug as I let loose all the held back tears. Her comforting really did help me, and I appreciate it a lot.

       "It's going to be alright. You do know you didn't have to stay, right?" She asked me with a confused look plastered on her face. I nodded with a half-hearted smile gracing my face. She looked at me sadly. 

       "How about this, you get up, get dressed, eat setting, and we go shopping?" Rose asked getting up with an excited face. If she could, she'd be jumping up and down in excitement by now. I couldn't help the laugh that came out, along with an accidental snort. Rose stopped in her tracks towards the door and looked at me with a shocked look. 
  I blushed, but hurried to my personal restroom. Before I closed the restroom door I heard her let out a laugh before exiting the room. 

It took me approximately an hour and a half to finish getting ready. I put on my last bit of makeup and made my way down stairs. 
When I entered the kitchen to look for Rosalie, I saw her plus the whole family. Except for Edward and Bella.
I shrugged it off as I made my way to the plate Esme placed down for me, with her oh so perfect smile. I have already seen her as a mom. 

        "Thank you so much!" I said sitting down to enjoy the bacon, eggs, waffles, and toast she had prepared for me. I could see them all give me a smile before exciting, all except Rose. She sat down and looked at my food with a face of disgust. I rolled my eyes and continued eating. 

      "So, we will head out to Seattle and go to that one mall Alice goes to all the time. They have good clothing in my opinion." Rose says shrugging as she looks at the time on her phone. 

I put my plate and cup into the sink and began to clean them. Once done, I turned to look at Rose. 

      "Ready?" I asked. 

Three hours later

Arriving back from three hours of shopping! I plopped down on the couch in the downstairs living room. 

        "That was super fun!" Rose proclaims looking so full of energy. Of course she was, she was a vampire for goodness sake.

       "I'm exhausted Rose." I tell her with a sleepy smile making its way onto my face.

 I signed before laying my head down on her lap. She smiles stroking my hair softly, while humming a sweet tune. All I could feel was myself slipping into a deep, cozy, silent darkness.. 

Next Day

A banging to the front door wakes me from my deep slumber.
    "When did I get home ?" I asked myself, as I slip on some house shoes, and make my way downstairs. The knocking gets louder, as I get closer to the door.
     "WHAT!" I yell swinging the door open, only to be met with the face of my long time best friend.
    "Hey boo!!" Grace excitedly pulls me into a tight hug. Two years, two years since I've seen her. What a shame she has to see me in such a state.
      "Wow, look at you." Grace says pulling away and smiling at me.
Okay, great. Now I'm crying.
I watch as her eyes trail down my very bulgy form, till she hits my stomach. There it is. The wide eyes full of shock.
      "Your mom....I mean. Renee, since she doesn't deserve to be called your "mom". After she just kicked you to the curve for her own selfish reason. She told me about you being pregnant, and how she wanted you to get rid of the baby. " Grace says as she backs up, and looks down to the ground. I sighed as I motion for her to follow me inside towards the living room.
      "She found my pregnancy test on the counter in my restroom. I guess she was cleaning that day, since she really never goes into my room, let alone my restroom. So, I thought my secret would be safe. You know, until I found a solution to my problem." I start while sitting down onto the couch, and muting the TV.
      "How did she react?" Grace cautiously asked me as she scoots closer.
    "She flipped. Told me I was a disgrace. Then called my dad and yelled at him about how he needed to get home, and handle his mistake of a daughter. Later that night, she yelled and screamed about how I needed to get rid of the baby or get out her house." I could feel the tears roll down my cheek.
       "And Phil did nothing?" She asked pulling me into her side.
      "He sat there. My own dad. I could handle the rudeness from my mom, but my dad. He was always there to help me get through all the abuse she has put me through." I cried as I tighten my grip on her shoulders.
Throughout that whole night, I sat there. Crying in her arms.