My new life and world

Start from the beginning

God: You are a wired one but Yes your right but don't worry child I will give you two choices.

Y/N: Ok so what are these choices I got.

God: Well the first choice is returning you back and the other choice is going to the world of Remnant.

Y/N: REMNANT!!!!!

God: Yes I'm afraid so but I-

Y/N: I'll go!!! and I understand that if I go my family stays over there also I didn't say goodbye and all but they all see me get beat up and other worse cases crying they want me to be happy so I'll take the second option God.

God: Very well then child take a step into the rift to The World of Revenant and don't worry you'll have an Aura also semblance that you might like.

I didn't understand it but I went in to see my new life. When I went through it I was in a forest and not any kind of forest it was the Forever Fall forest it was amazing at first until you see an ACTUAL BEOWOLF.

Y/N: Ah, fuck my li-

Beowolf: (Growling)

I then look around to find some kind of weapon and I found a very sturdy stick.

Y/N: Well I have a stick now I hope all those time playing Dark souls pay off!

The Beowolf came lunging at you and you dodge it you gave it a few swings but no affect. It turn around and full spirited at me but I waited for the right time as soon it got close I dodge it at the last minute it hit a tree really hard and I took a deep breath then charged my stick to it neck it screamed in pain I kept on stabbing it neck until it disintegrated.

Y/N: I did it.... I DID IT! EAT THAT YOU  FUCKING DOG DON'T YOU EVER MESS WITH THE WORLDS GREATEST GAMER IN THE WORLD!!!

I was happy until I noticed a scratch on my hand it hurts like a big bee sting but my hand started to glow green then I realized that I just unlocked my aura I was happy until I see two more Beowolfs coming in.

Y/N: You know what? this is a bit-

I got hit by a Beowolf claws but thanks to my aura it didn't do major damage but I'm looking up to see them closing in for the final hit I close my eyes for my ending until. I open my eyes to see them dead and disappeared by a person that I know to well.

??: Are you alright there kid? a familiar voice and face that you can't forget.

Y/N: Your Qrow Branwen

Qrow: You heard of me?

Y/N: Yeah, your the best huntsmen in Beacon.

Qrow: Well never mind the nearest town is 3 miles away to the north try to make it there until it gets late. (walks away)

Y/N: WAIT!!

Qrow turns around to me.

Y/N: It's hard to explain also crazy really but I need to go to Ozpin.

Qrow: After all the stuff I've heard? Well let me tell you something if you tell me your reason of meeting him also your crazy story, I'll take you to Ozpin plus hell I'll train you.

Y/N: Excellent!

Qrow: Alright then lets hear it.

Y/N: Ok I came from another universe that I was in and came here also this world I know it from the top my head and know what's going to happen in certain events .

Qrow: (starts to walk away)

Y/N: WAIT!!!! I CAN PROVE IT!!!!

Qrow: So long kid