Chapter 10-Beige coloured trenchcoat

"Hiiiiigh waaaaaay to heeeeelllllll.....we're on a hiiiiigh waaaay to heeeeeelllllll!" I sang along as the wind blew my hair in all directions. "Whooooo!" I shouted putting my hands up. I had never felt so alive in my whole life.

We had finally managed to kill Constance and we were on our way back home. But the thing was that I didn't want to go back home with Sam, I wanted to continue hunting with Dean, but I didn't know how to break the news to the both of them.

"Oh come on you guys, sing along" I encouraged, nudging Sam with my elbow.

"You're in a better mood than usual", Sam said.

"Yeah! And that's not annoying at all," Dean muttered, sarcastically.

"Oh just shut it Dean, and sing along now will you two," I said.

"Well do we have a choice," Sam asked.

"No," I replied.

So since they didn't have a choice, Sam and Dean sang along with me. And as we sang along, laughing, pinching, poking, bickering and having fun, we didn't notice the figure standing right in the middle of the road until it was too late.

"Dean, watch out," Sam yelled, and seeing the figure right in front of the car, Dean turned it sharply to the right. The last thing I saw, before we jumped into the darkness and I hit my head against the door, was the figure's beige-coloured trench coat.

When I woke up, I felt surprisingly normal-no pain, no headache, no blood even-and when I looked around I saw that the car was standing right in the middle of the road, unharmed.

Sam and Dean came to, and even they didn't have a scratch on them. I had started thinking that maybe the car accident had all been just a dream.

"What the hell just happened?" Dean asked, looking around.

"Okay, was I dreaming or did that car accident actually happen?" I asked.

"Oh, it happened all right! All three of us couldn't have had the same dream", Sam stated. I nodded my head agreeing with him.

"Well, all three of us couldn't have survived that accident either," Dean added, and I had to agree with him too.

"Hey Dean, look at that," Sam suddenly said pointing to something in front of the car.

"What is it?" Dean asked, getting out of the car with Sam.

I followed the both of them out of the car and saw Sam pick up what looked like a piece of cloth. When I reached there, I realised that it was a piece of beige coloured cloth and I recognised it immediately.

"This cloth is from the trench coat that the figure was wearing," I stated.

"You mean the figure standing in the middle of the road that caused the accident?" Sam asked.

"Exactly!" I answered.

"Are you sure?" he tried to confirm with a questioning look.

"Yes, I'm a 100% sure. I saw his trench coat just before the accident happened," I said taking the cloth from Sam's hands into my own, and started inspecting it.

"Then where is he now and if the accident actually happened then how the hell did we not get hurt?" Dean asked.

"I don't know," I admitted and even though he had a point, I still kept the piece of cloth in my jacket pocket.

"Look can we just talk about this later, I have to reach in time for the interview" Sam said growing impatient.

"Oh yeah cause that's so important," Dean said, sarcastically.

Sam just shook his head and we got into the car without making any further comments.