Urie Kuki x Fem!Reader: Where do babies come from?

Start from the beginning

"Teddy tells me they come from the sky... But never explains when I ask why"

"[Y/N]... Princess... T-this is something we'll be talking about when you grow older, but now... Now is not the time--"

"Daddy, daddy! Tell me, please! Where do babies come from?"

"Really?" He asked with the same annoyed look on his face my mother had earlier that day, making me feel like I will regret ever asking such a question... again. "They come from boys who take things they don't own. They come from girls who begged to be left alone. They come from bleeding, screaming--"

"NO, NO, NO!" I screamed from the top of my lungs as my father got up and walked out of my room

"They're an accident from so long ago" he said, only realising it after a few seconds before I started to cry even more

.
.
.

All I hear is screaming... coming from my parents as I was cradling my crying baby brother, trying to stop crying myself, but the pain was unbearable and it hurt... it hurt too much...

"What a lovely little mess I've made"

The baby in my arms didn't stop crying for a second, his cries started to become louder and louder as the screams did too. But I couldn't hear anything anymore. It felt like I was disconnected from this world...

Since that day, I swore to myself that I won't become like them... That I'll have a loving husband and a loving family... I didn't want to end up like them... I don't want to end up hurting my child's feelings...

Years later, my life seemed to get better when I met my high school sweetheart, Urie Kuki. Despite his cold personality he used to show when others were around, he was the only one who understood me and never failed to give me the love and affection I really needed and vice versa. We supported each other's dreams and promised to stay together as much as we could. We promised to get married when we will grow older.

But everything took a sudden turn when after graduation, I found out something that scared me and made me happy at the same time...

At only 18 years old, I was pregnant...

I was afraid to tell him, but all in all, I did it and he never left my side. I supported his dream of becoming a ghoul investigator and in the end, when he joined the Quinx squad, we got to live together at the Chateau, the famous house of the quinxes.

By that time, our baby girl Yuka was born... She was welcomed into the loving Quinx family...

.
.
.

Present time
(Reader is 22 years old)
Author POV

After the war between the CCG, ghouls and Nimura Furuta, peace was established in Tokyo and finally you and Urie got married while you two's daughter was now three years old.

For now, you were with Urie in the living room of the Chateau, enjoying the comforting silence that fell in the whole house as you two sat on the couch in each other's embrace.

But it didn't last too long when you heard a too familiar girl's voice calling for you and Urie.

"Mommy! Daddy!" You saw your three year old run to the two of you as Urie got up and opened his arms for his daughter and took her in his arms

Your daughter Yuka was quite the mix between you and Urie. She had your [E/C] eyes, but his dark purplish hair. And the moles. How could we forget about the characteristic moles of the Urie family?