Shirazu Ginshi x Fem!Reader x Urie Kuki: Me or him?

A/N: Lmao, the only love triangle I need in my life

Also, heavy language ahead cuz Shirazu and Urie

------------------------

Author POV

Shirazu Ginshi...

A slender young man with long, light orange hair. He usually has a menacing grin on his face and has sharp, jagged teeth...

Urie Kuki...

A slender young man of average height, with purple hair styled into an undercut and dark triangular eyes with unique diamond-shaped irises and has two distinct moles below his left eye...

Shirazu tends to be hotheaded, while Urie tends to be more coolheaded...

They have nothing in common, totally opposite personalities, two different persons...

But, despite their opposite personalities, they had only two things in common

The fact that they were both CCG investigators...

...And the fact that they were both interested in you...

But what about you?

Did they attract you like a damn magnet? Both of them?

Oh, fuck yeah...

Shirazu was more fun to be with, he always made you smile or laugh, brightening up your day... while Urie was more composed and had the brains. Even if you didn't get the grip of some things from time to time, he didn't mind explaining it to you all over again if it meant for him to spend more time with you...

But what made the situation more stupid, it was the fact that Shirazu didn't know Urie was in love with you and vice versa. They both didn't know that you were in love with the two of them at the same time and if you were to choose, you couldn't...

You just... can't...

-----------------

"So..." uttered Saiko as her eyes were glued on the TV, playing video games with you. "Between Shirazuki and Uri-boy, who do you like?"

"I-I... uhh... well..." you started to stutter as your face flushed red by her sudden question. "I can't... choose"

"Say whaaaat" said Saiko with a bored curiosity until she noticed that you were serious. "No way"

"Yes way"

"You really can't choose?"

"Nope"

"Well" said Saiko after a moment of silence as her head was now resting in your lap. "Which one of them makes you more happy?"

"Both" you simply replied

"Don't tell me that Muscle Brain makes you happy" groaned Saiko

"Well, he does. The fact that he doesn't get pissed too easily when I don't understand something makes me a little happy for example. But Shirazu does too. He always makes me happy when the skies are grey with a stupid joke or the way he comforts me. I just can't choose between them, they're both so awesome"

"Well, you need to know who do you like more, or else you'll die alone" giggled Saiko as you gave her a stone faced expression

"Don't need to remind me" you sighed frustrated

-----------------

And since that day, heaven, or rather hell, unleashed in the Chateau

For example, there was this one case where a ghoul was about to behead you in an instant if Shirazu wasn't there to kill them and refused to leave you alone anymore