Chapter 11

Unedited

I sat down beside him and stroke his hair, I missed him so much, did I do the right thing by not giving him the chance to explain himself.

Immediately I stopped stroking his hair I was met with icy blue eyes staring at me. I attempted to stand up but Jeremy was quick to flip us over.

I was beneath him and he was on top of me, pinning me to the floor, it was a little bit cold but with the heat evaporating from his body I was warm.

"Why did you run away like that yesterday" he asked me, looking at me straight in the eye. I couldn't look at him thou, so I turned my face to the other side.

"Look at me please, don't shy away from me." My body and heart obeys every command of his my head immediately turned to him.

I was looking at him now, the dark circles under his eyes didn't go un noticed by me. I wanted to reach out to brush the hair that has fallen over his face but but my hands where pinned to my side.

Jeremy nuzzled my neck inhaling my scent I unconsciously moved my head to the other side to give him more access to my neck.

He began trailing small wet kisses around my neck, I forgot why I was angry at him, I even forgot we where in the hall way me on the floor.

I was a messing moan on the floor, like magic something brought my mind back to why I was angry at him.

He was sucking one particular place, I tried stopping him but he wouldn't listen to me.

"Please stop it, Jeremy stop it please " I screamed the tears where flowing freely now.

"I can't do this now, I can't let you do this to me while you are in love with someone else." Immediately I said that he stopped ducking my neck which I know will leave a hickey.

"What are you talking about" Jeremy stammered looking at me as if I just conversed that I killed someone.

"Weren't you going out with Mia tonight, so why are you kissing me, just stop it please stop giving me the mixed signals." I said struggling to free my self.

But he wouldn't have any of that, he held on tightly not to the extent of hurting me, but I couldn't free my self.

Jeremy sealed his lips with mine, kissing me in a punishable way, he was going too fast and I couldn't keep up with him.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I have broken all tides with Mia, when I asked you if you where free today I wanted to take you to this street carnival at the next town, I wasn't planning on going out with Mia" he said, the sincerity in his eyes and voice was so true for me to ignore.

I wasn't aware he has released my hands, I flung my self to him hugging him so tightly. I couldn't contain my joy so I kissed him so senselessly.

Don't forget to vote and leave your comments