Chapter 1

"That your room over there" Jeremy rudely said to his newly wedded wife. As he placed her bags at the foot of the bed.

"if you need anything ask Mildred she is in the kitchen she knows about you so do the rest of the workers. Daniel is your chauffeur he will take you where ever you want" Jeremy turned to leave the room.

Their wedding was one big ceremony, two wealthy families coming together. Mia at first hearing this news about Jeremy getting married was so devastated, until Jeremy assured her he hates his wife with a passion she is the only one for him.

Jeremy went to change in his room as the chauffeur came to take his bag for their honey moon.

Something Jeremy is looking forward to, he can't wait to get to France, it not like he hasn't been there before but the thought of the person he is going there with makes his stomach and heart giddy.

"Mildred tell Michelle to get ready we are leaving in about 30min" Jeremy told his house maid. He made sure his wife's commands and says are just like his own.

Just because he doesn't love her doesn't mean she should be disrespected by his workers. At least she is from his class and back at home she is treated like a princess.

"Madam, Mr Pine said you should be ready within the next 30min he doesn't want to be late for the honey moon" Mildred said as she turned to leave.

"Wait please " Michelle pleaded as she sprang out of the bed still in her gown, can you please undo the zipper for me and please do call me Michelle when it just the two of us" Michelle turned to thank her new friend.

Mildred smiled at her and left Michele to sort her self out. Michelle was done in less than 30min since her mum packed her things for her.

As she carried her bags down, the chauffeur she assumed to be Daniel immediately rushed to her side to take it from her. She only smiled at him and thanked him.

Her mother would have glared at her dressing, a short shorts jeans and a tank top with sneakers since it summer.

She had no make up on, her black hair was in a pony tail, her face devoid of any makeup her once bright green eyes before the wedding has dulled a little bit.

When they got to the car, Jeremy was already seated in the car texting someone with a smile on his face.

"He looks good when he smile, his blue eyes where brighter, his slightly crooked nose, his perfect cute pink lips, his pearly white teeth as he smiled out loud and those two holes in his cheeks makes him the perfect man. His dimples are so nice and attractive" Michelle thought to her self as she sat beside her husband.

"Hello didn't I tell you I will call you first before you do" Jeremy spoke on the phone as the driver began to drive.

He has totally ignored the person seating right beside him, it like he has forgotten that he wasn't alone in the car.

"I wasn't fast enough, I will see you soon love you bunch" the person on the other end said.

"You know I love you to the moon and back" Jeremy replied making kissing faces. The little smile on Michelle's face dropped immediately.

"Oh my god, he loves someone else why did he marry me then"

Thanks for giving this book a goal don't forget to vote and leave your comments thanks.

Michelle just found out her husband of some few hours love someone else what would you do if you where in her shoes.