Chapter - 15

THE FINALE - HAPPY ENDING

Neighbours come to help Miraj taking him to the hospital. She feels guilty as she wasn't present at the time when Miraj took such a drastic step. She finds a confession letter below the table which Miraj has written. Ruks cried hard to see her husband's condition as she helds herself responsible for all that happened. She calls ZaBeer & told them everything.
ZaBeer arrived at hospital to console Rukhsar.

Ruks (Crying) - Kabeer I beg you please forgive your friend Miraj as you have forgiven your Abbu & Kashan Bhai... He's suffering for his deeds. Even Alina his long lost sister for her he did everything.. rejected him to call him as her brother. Miraj is totally broken. Only you can save him Kabeer. She also shows him Miraj's confession letter.

Kabeer feels very emotional remembering all his happy moments with Miraj. Zara calls doctor from Mumbai who treated Kabeer.
Both Ahmed and Siddiqui family also come to the hospital. Amidst all this, Zeenat suddenly fainted. A lady doctor told family that Zeenat is pregnant again. Everyone seems happy with the news. ZeeShan again apologise & this time ZaBeer & family gave them another chance for the sake of upcoming baby.
On the other side Doctor done Miraj surgery taking out the poisonous blood from his body comes with the news that Miraj is out of danger now. Everyone present there relieved.
Rukhsar goes inside to meet Miraj & tell him everything about Kabeer. Miraj is so happy to learn ZaBeer are alive. Just then, Kabeer enters in.
Miraj become so emotional seeing Kabeer before him.
Kabeer - Hey.. Miraj what you done bro??? Look I'm here I've already forgiven you.
Miraj - Ya Allah thank you for your mercy.
I'm so sorry Kabeer and yeah honestly I love you so much bro. I'm guilty for everything... and I deserve this punishment.
Kabeer - Miraj every person needs equal chance for repetance.. you see how I got changed... and I'm sure you changed too... haha my slim and sexy bro now turned into a fat brat lol...!
Miraj (Laughing) - Hahaha... really you changed so much yaar... missing those long tresses...

(Both friends tightly hugged each other after a long time forgotten their bitter past.)

Miraj also apologize to Zara and Ruks. He asked Ruks to come near him.
He holds Rukhsar's hands and confess his true feelings to her. - "I love you Rukhsar.. thank you for everything.
Ruks shyfully nodded.
ZaBeer & everyone present there clapped for MiRuk.

Miraj - But one thing still to be sorted out...
Everyone - What?
Miraj - That Rizwan... he deserves mere punishment.
Imraan - Yes Miraj... you're right & I'm glad that you are willing to expose that Rizwan. Because five years ago you were not.
Miraj - Yes... as I've worked under him for years I know about all his illegal activities. Sadly my sister Alina is equally involved with her husband's evil conspiracies..
I'll help you Imraan...
Imraan - I'll immediately file F.I.R. against them... now nobody is going to save Rizwan from me.
Imraan issues arrest warrant for Rizwan & Alina. People began to rebel in the city after knowing about Rizwan's true face. In the court Miraj & ZaBeer witnessed about all evilness of Rizwan & Alina.
Judge of the court made verdict saying that Both husband & wife (Rizwan & Alina) will suffer life time imprisonment punishment.
Everyone relieved with this decision by court.

Rizwan is shattered by Court order.
Imraan - Remember Rizwan Bhai... I've told you once that there will come a day when nobody is going to save you from me and see that day is today.
Rizwan (With Attitude) - Hun... congrats..

Now after all this ZaBeer decided to go back to Mumbai. ZaBeer took their important documents & left for Mumbai saying goodbye to everyone in Lucknow.

ZABEER UNION

After returning to their little palace in Mumbai. ZaBeer started their life afresh. They spend their days and nights very romantically. And finally ZaBeer decided to consummate their marriage. Kabeer plans a romantic dinner for Zara. Zara too surprises Kabeer coming in front of him wearing her bridal attire. ZaBeer passionately kissed and hugged each other. Kabeer carried Zara in his arms they laid down on fully decorated flower bed. ZaBeer held each other's hands tightly and consummated their marriage at last. They enjoyed their divine union moments. Cuddling in each other's arms they finally fell asleep.
Next morning they happily woke up. Kabeer kissed Zara's forehead. They together got ready and read Namaaz thanking Allah for their beautiful Life.

Zara is now a professional home maker and fashion designer. Kabeer's cooking hobby led him to participate in the cookery show. He wins the competition & began his professional career as a Head Chef in Mumbai's five star Restaurant 'Jindal Cafe'.

One evening when Kabeer arrived home from his restaurant work, Zara gives him the good news of being pregnant of his baby. Kabeer happily carried Zara in his arms... for the next upcoming 9 months he took extreme care of Zara. Finally the day of delivery came. Zara is having labouring pain and Kabeer is feeling that pain too. He held Zara's hand & went to hospital room inside as well. And the love & happiness of ZaBeer couple multipled when two new born twins entered ZaBeer's life.
ZaBeer is extremely happy at the moment when they touched little fingers of their little ones. One is cool & handsome baby boy just like Kabeer and another is pretty beautiful baby girl like Zara.

In the naming ceremony of their babies ZaBeer's family along with Miraj & Rukhsar also joined the celebration.
ZaBeer named baby girl as Azra & Baby boy as Zain.
And they lived happily ever after.

~~ THE END ~~