Chapter - 1

THE FIRST FACE OFF

Nobody knows God's plan, so as our Kabeer & Zara the two strangers belonging from rival families didn't know that their paths are going to connect.

A day before Ramadan at Aligarh Railway Station…
Zara & her friend Rukhsar (Shipsy Rana) both wearing burkhas fully covering their faces, searching for their train to go back to Lucknow. Zara finds their train which is almost started running from the platform. Zara & Rukhsar began to run behind the train. Kabeer Ahmed who is also boarding in the same train with his friend Miraj (Gautam Vig) looks out of the window & sees two women running behind the train. Kabeer goes to help them he asks Zara to give her hands. Miraj also comes to the rescue he holds Rukhsar's hands & pulls her inside the train from other compartment. Zara gives her hand to Kabeer, he too pulls her inside. Both Zara & Rukhsar thanked Kabeer & Miraj & moves on to find their seat.

Zara looks back at Kabeer the handsome man with long hair wearing royal sherwani, Zara is so impressed by Kabeer's personality. On the other hand Kabeer left stunned by looking at Zara's beautiful eyes. He wanted to see her full face behind the veil.

                INSIDE THE TRAIN

Zara - Ruks I'm feeling so much thirsty please pass me the water-bottle.
Ruks - Yeah, it's too much hot here wait first let me drink, saying Rukhsar open her veil & started drinking water…

Miraj - Mashallah! What a beauty… (pointing his finger towards Ruks)
Kabeer - Hey Miraj at least please stop flirting with the ladies here. Well actually you are right she's pretty but I want to see the face of another girl.
Miraj - Oooh…

Just then Zara uncover her face to drink water. Kabeer's mind gets blank seeing Zara's beauty. He wants Zara to be his gf.

Miraj - O Fake Maulvi Sahab…! Now what are you doing? Remember few minutes ago you was lecturing to me & see now you can't stop yourself from wooing at her. Well I wish that Zara & Ruks will be our Gf's soon.
Kabeer - You are right Miraj… Don't you worry we will have them in our lives soon.

And the bad boys looked at each other with a wicked smile…

Zara looks at Kabeer who is constantly looking at her with flirty eyes. Zara is now doubted on Kabeer's & Miraj's bad intentions. Therefore she asks Ruks to move to other compartment & both of them moved to other compartment.

This left the bad guys in shock.

Kabeer arrives at the home.. The whole Ahmed family welcomes him & Miraj.

On the other side Zara also reaches to her home. She hugs her parents & brother Imran.
Ruks also decided to stay with Siddiqui's until the Eid.