Chapter - 12

BACK TO LUCKNOW

ZaBeer spends happy moments together in Mumbai.
Their friendship grows. Kabeer is absolutely fine now. After few months Kabeer began to search for a job.

Zara - Hey Kabeer… keep trying I know you'll find a good job soon.
Kabeer - Yeah… but I don't know which job should I do? I don't have my documents here. All are in Lucknow. I think we should go back to Lucknow & get my certificates here.…
Zara - Hmm... But I'm Scared it's dangerous there…
I can't take risk for your life.
Kabeer - Zara don't worry… we're only going there to get our leftover things from there… we're not going to stay there for a for long.
Also think about your parents & Imraan… they'll be so happy to see you… also I've to meet my dear Reem & Ammi…
Zara - I also miss them all badly. You're right Kabeer we have to go once & see what's going on there… Poor Ruks I don't know how's she dealing with that Miraj… & our family is in danger because of Rizwan.
Kabeer - Everything will be fine dear… you know what your faith in Allah have turned an atheist like me into a religious person. I've to repent for all my sins.
Zara - May Allah bless you… Ameen.

(ZaBeer pack their luggages & board into the train.
They reached Lucknow)

Zara goes to her parents home.
Qazi & everyone in the family is so happy to see ZaBeer alive.
Qazi - O Allah… thanku almighty… for saving our children.
Salma Begum - My beloved Zara… I knew that you are safe… my faith won.
Imraan - Can't describe my happiness to see you guys back. I'm overwhelmed.
Zara (Crying) - Amma, Abba.. Imraan Bhai... I missed you all too…
Kabeer - Assalamualaikum Qazi Sahab. I am extremely sorry for my deeds please forgive me.
Qazi - Kabeer Miyan… we've already forgiven you. And we are so happy to see a new person in you.
Zara - We live in Mumbai. Kabeer was in coma for 5 years. Few months ago he got his conscious. I'm working as  a fashion designer there. And we came here to get Kabeer's certificate so he can find a job too.
Imraan - That means you guys are not staying here?
Kabeer - Yes Imraan Miyan… because we already settled in Mumbai & started our new life there. We have nothing left here. We live in small house but yet we are so much happy & You all are welcome to come in Mumbai anytime.

Salma Begum does 'Sadka' for ZaBeer. - "Ya Allah… don't know who's bad eyesight fallen over our children & families. May Allah protect you from all evil powers."

(Zara consoles her Amma & goes with her into kitchen for helping her to prepare lunch)

During the lunch, Qazi tells ZaBeer everything happened during those years. He tells them how Kashan & Zeenat threw Shahbaz, Ayesha & Reem out of their home & how they living poor lifestyle in old city. He tells to Kabeer that there is no more enmity between the two families now & his father Shahbaz has realized his mistake & everyday he repents for this. Kabeer feels so emotional & break down. As he has not been here to save his family. Zara convince him saying that they'll visit to them next day.

Imraan - As of now, Rizwan is Shehr-E-Qazi & a business tycoon as well. Miraj works under him. I've not any evidence against them for their crimes so o can't arrest them. I'm so sorry Zara.
Zara - It's okay Bhai… why are you saying sorry for. You've tried your best I know that. And you don't worry about them. Let them enjoy for a moment because I know very well that Allah soon going to punish them hard.
Kabeer - Zara's right Imraan Miyan. Now we've came here… & we will make everything fine together.

(Qazi & Family - Ameen.)

Zara - Bhai please call Ruks & tell her that her bestie is so much exited to see her.
Imraan - Oh yeah… poor Ruks even she has to suffer so much.
Zara - How's Ruks Bhai? Is she still living with Miraj?
Imraan - What else she can do dear? Yes they live in apartment flat together. Rukhsar does all her duties as a wife but they don't have any relation marital between them.
Kabeer - I'm feeling so guilty for Rukhsar because somehow I'm also responsible for her sufferings.

(Imraan calls Rukhsar & tells her about ZaBeer's safe arrival. Ruks is so much happy to hear that she can't control her happiness as she's so much exited to see her beloved Zaru back again tough she don't let Miraj to get to know about this news.)

Imraan - Zara… Zara... I've told Rukhsar about you guys she's damn exited to see you. She's coming tomorrow morning because she don't want to tell Miraj about you… hahaha..
Zara - Ya Allah I'm eagerly waiting for morning to come.

(ZaBeer wished everyone good night and goes to Zara's room for sleeping. )

                    THE FIRST KISS

(Zara happily enters her room & jumped to her bed…)

Zara - Yay… woohoo… Kabeer I missed this room so much. So many sweet memories… I still remember how foolishly Me, Imraan Bhai & Rukhsar used to play & fight with the pillows in our childhood… Ya Allah thank you for this opportunity…

(Kabeer feels very happy to see Zara happy like this.)

Kabeer - Always be happy & keep smiling like this Zara… you look so cute & beautiful.
Zara - Thank You Kabeer… you're also looking very handsome in this lakhnavi Sherwani.
Kabeer - Hahaha I'm putting on this after 5 years lol I'm feeling a little weird too. (He shyfully blushes)
Zara - Awww…. How cute…!! Well I'm feeling so sleepy… where did Amma kept the blankets?

(She looked around the room & found the blankets kept on the top shelf of the corner. Zara pick up the stool & tried to get the blankets. As the stool was broken from one side Zara is about fell but Kabeer holds her into his arms… they have a eye moment for a while.)

Kabeer held Zara so tightly & very close to him. He can't take his eyes off from Zara. Zara too constantly looked at Kabeer without blinking her eyes. ZaBeer totally lost seeing each other in the romantic dark night. Kabeer slowly pulled Zara again very much closer to himself. Zara now felt very shy.
For the very first time they feeling attracted towards each other. Zara slowly raised her eyes & saw Kabeer again. Kabeer romantically began to pamper Zara… she hugged Kabeer tightly…  he played with her hair he ran his fingers through her long tresses. He slowly held Zara's face to his palms… then he started kissing her. First he kissed her forehead, then kissed on to her cheeks & he came so close to her. Zara closed her eyes & began to feel the pleasure. She too kissed Kabeer & finally they kissed passionately each other on their lips over & over for a while. Suddenly the blankets fell on them from the top & their romance breaks.

ZaBeer felt very awkward as well as very happy after this. They can't describe this mixture of feelings. Zara was blushing… she ran away from there to kitchen to bring water bottle. Kabeer was left just stunned. He smiled looking at running Zara knowingly that he has fallen in love with Zara & Zara loves him too.