Chap. 26 - Not The Worst

"And... I'm done!" Y/n chirps as she slings her backpack onto her shoulder. "Ready to go?" She ask, her pink friend that was laying down on her bed while scrolling through her social media.

"I was ready like... 30 minutes ago," Mina rolls her eyes with a cocky smirk. "Welp, let's go. I can't wait to get to my grandma's!" She cheers as they both headed to the elevator.

When they got to the ground floor, they meet Kirishima and Bakugou. Kirishima was shoving his snacks into his backpack while Bakugou only crosses his arms and curse under his breath.

"Come on, shitty hair! I don't have all day to fucking wait for your damn dumbass!" Bakugou shouted but Kirishim was unaffected by that and gave a toothy smile.

"There!" The red head cheers. "You know I'm going by train right? And you're walking home," he points out.

"No shit sherlock!" Mina ran up to them, Y/n following behind. "I'm going by train too! How about we go together Kirishima?" She suggest.

"And, you know... Bakugou and Y/n can walk home together because they live close by?" Mina wiggles her eyebrows gesturing something that--maybe-- only Kirishima knew.

"Yes! Sure! Let's go!" Kirishima agrees, knowing what the pink female is thinking. "Bakubro, be a man and walk dear L/n home please!" The red head grins.

And with that, the two grinning idiots ran out of the building, leaving Bakugou and Y/n alone in the common room since some of their classmates are either in their dorms, packing or already left.

"Uh... Should we get going?" Y/n ask with a rosy pink blush on her cheeks.

Bakugou didn't answered, he just walked away leaving Y/n standing awkwardly. "You're coming or not, damn it!?" Bakugoh shouted but he didn't had a scowl on, he also had rosy pink cheeks. He doesn't want Y/n to see his face.

Y/n smiles and follow the spiky ash blond out of the building. Walking side by side on the sidewalk to their neighbourhood.

It was awkward as the two didn't made a single conversation. It was silent between the two.

"Hey Bakugou," Y/n started. Getting the ash blond's attention. "You don't hate me, do you?" She ask so suddenly, well not really. she asked because she doesn't want Bakugou to hate her but to like her.

It was silent for a second but then Bakugou reply. "No, I don't hate you," his voice calm as ever. It even surprised Y/n a little but she kept calm.

"That's a relief... You're not the worst after all," she lets out a small laugh.

Bakugou raises a brow, "Why?" He ask.

Y/n frowned a little but a small smile was kept. "People always says you're the worst... I felt bad for you and I jst feel like I want to understand you more. You've shown me that you're not as bad as people say, you're just... A tsundere? Maybe." She smiles sincerely.

"I understand why... It's not their fucking fault. I want to make people know that I'm fearless." Bakugou explains. A small smile almost crept onto his face.

"I understand, it's not your fault or other people.. They also want to be a hero. Evrybody does," and with that, they both went silent but this time, it was a comfortable silence.