Chap. 22 - Stopping Todoroki

A/n: quick note.. I don't want to write fighting scenes becuz I'm not good at it... And, I'm srry i didn't upload a chapter since 5th October because I had to buy a new number to get some internet running, y know? Hope y'all understand and I'm ver sorry!
_________________________________________________________

It was after school where Kirishima is walking down the corridor towards the kitchen to grab a popsicle that he bought yesterday after the villains and the heroes' fight. He needed some time alone and got a bunch of popsicles and ice cream.

Apparently, the villains lost to the heroes again... What losers.

Once he was near the kitchen, he saw Y/n and Todoroki alone in the living room. Todoroki was about to say something when he opens his mouth. His face serious with hesitantion.

Kirishima knows where this is going. So without further a do.. He walks in the living room with a toothy grin as he looks at Todoroki.

"Hey Todoroki, wanna have a popsicle? You too, Y/n.. Want one?" He ask smiling to the two.

"Sure! If you don't mind," Y/n chirps happily. Kirishima nodded, he looks at Todoroki with a small smile. The half red and half white coloured hair male was staring at the ground muttering something under his breathe.

"Let's go, Todoroki!" Kirishima called out, the said male looks at the red hair with a small nod and stood up.

I stopped Todoroki's confession!

Well.. I think it was a confession with his serious face.

[ • • • ]

"Kaminari!" Y/n calls her friend after opening her door. Kaminari was just walking past by her dorm room to go to Jirou's dorm. We don't know why.. It's up to your imagination.

"What is it, L/n?" The yellow haired male asks.

"Can you help me give this to Aizawa-sensei since you're going that way?" Y/n asks as she points the direction to Aizawa's room with her hand out. "It's something that I accidentally took from the mailbox," Y/n sheepishly smiles.

Y/n hands Kaminari an envelope that directs to Aizawa. Kaminari reaches it and takes it from Y/n's hand.

"Sure," was all Kaminari's reply.

"L/n," a voice called out. Kaminari and Y/n whipped their heads towards the voice and saw Todoroki standing in front of them.

"Oh hey, Todoroki.. Can I help you with something?" Y/n asks politely. Looking at him as he looks back at her.

Kaminari looks at Todoroki, Todoroki notices the look from Kaminari as he turns to him with a raised eyebrow but brushed it off.

"Um.. Kaminari, can I talk to L/n... Alone?" Todoroki asks.

Kaminari knew what he meant by that. And so, ladies and gentlemen... here's what happens.

"Sorry, me and L/n was about to go to Aizawa's room to give this to him.. Since I'm going to Jirou's dorm, thought I acompany her on the way," Kaminari smiles.

"You did?" Y/n asks, dumbfounded.

"Yes."

"Oh.. Okay, sorry for interrupting, maybe we'll talk next time, L/n," was all Todoroki said as he turns his heel and walks to the other direction.

"Let's go take this to Aizawa.. Shall we?" Kaminari says to Y/n who just looked dumbfounded.

"Ookaayy..." Was her reply.

I stopped Todoroki!

[ • • • ]

Todoroki and Y/n are at the cafe they always went to. They were working on some homework for the day after tomorrow. Even though they are doing homework, to Todoroki it feels like a date that they always been to and never got bored of the same place.

A couple minutes later, they stopped and get a rest from writing equations for math.

"Can't believe math is this hard!" Y/n whines. Todoroki smiles and nods.

"L/n... I want to tell you something, but I'm always interrupted by someone every time I'm going to tell you," Todoroki started, Y/n focus herself on the male as he says it.

"You see... I have this feeling from when we started to hang out more.. each day this feeling becomes even more annoying and I don't know why," Todoroki says. A tinted red was visible on his cheeks.

The door to the cafe chimes it's bell to notify the barista of a new customer.

"But I've come to realize that..." Todoroki continues...

"I think... I... Like you,"