Chap. 9 - Sunday's Scenarios

"Good morning my lovely classmates of 1A!" Y/n greeted as she stretches her arms up in the air. She was still wearing her PJs as it was still early in the morning.

Everyone else were still in their PJs, so it's not weird... Right? Well, what ever.

"Morning," some of Y/n's classmates greeted back and some of them nodded in response.

"Morning, fireworks!" Y/n greeted with a cheerful smile. Bakugou took a glance at her and turn his gaze away but replied anyways, even if he was annoyed by the cheerful morning girl.

He was still tired. But if he didn't woke up early... Who knows what Kirishima would do to him to wake him up. (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"What's for breakfast?" Y/n ask as she sat next to the spikey ash blonde male.
"Today's breakfast are pancakes! Uraraka made them," Midoriya, the sweet innocent broccoli boy responded with a tinted blush on his cheeks.

"Uraraka made them, eh? I see," the h/c haired girl smirks as she shuts her eyes and rubs her thumb and index finger under her chin. Once she opens her eyes again, a sadistic grin was plastered on her facial expression.

"I feel like something's going to happen later on," Kaminari says. Then the same grin came on his face. "I think I know what you're thinking, L/n,"

"Do you think what I'm thinking, Kaminari?" Y/n ask with the same grin still on her face.

"If I'm thinking what you're thinking that I'm thinking right now, yes... I think I know what you're thinking," Kaminari responded.

"Um... What're you guys talking about?" Mina ask questionably with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh, it's sonething you would want to join in..." Y/n paused, "But let's eat these wonderful and delicious looking pancakes first!" Her mood changes within a split second and she started eating the pancakes that laid in front of her.

***

"Okay, so here's the plan..." Y/n started, "We get Midoriya into the living room and hang with him for a couple of minutes then you, Mina, get Uraraka into the living and hang with us. After 5 minutes or so, we'll make sone excuses to leave them both together in there and then, we'll watch out to anybody if they want to walk into the living room, got it?" She ask Mina and Kaminari.

"Well, I don't really get what you're saying but I think I understood it... I think..." Kaminari assures. Mina just  nodded and went off to find Uraraka.

Y/n and Kaminari was about to go find the broccoli boy but as if on cue, he walk towards them just out side the living room doorway.

"Midoriya! What're you up to?" Kaminari ask.

"Um... Going to the living room?" Midoriya answers. Y/n smirks and places her arm on the boy's shoulder.

"Well, do you want to eat ice cream with us? We were just talking about ice cream flavors that I brought yesterday from home," Y/n says. Looking at the boy intensely.

"Yeah, sure... Why not," Midoriya politely agrees at the offer. Kaminari smirks.

"Let's go then," he says dragging Midoriya into the living room.

***

"What are they doing!?" Kaminari whisper shouted. He, Y/n and Mina are spying on Midoriya and Uraraka who are now in the living room alone. "Midoriya could at least make a move because we all kniw that their feelings are mutual!" He complains.

"Hey, these kinds of things needs to take time!" Mina whispers shouted.

"No..." Y/n started, "I give up... Nothing will happen to these two cuz' they're too shy of a human being!" She started to screamed. Uraraka and Midoriya heard it and assumed that they planned a set up for the two of them.

With their knowldge of what just happened, Uraraka leaves for the kitchen and Midoriya walks over to the doorway. The trio ran away quickly before Midoriya gets closer and walks out the living room.

"Well, we could do this another time... I guess..." And with that, Y/n walks away leaving Kaminari and Mina staring at her back as the said girl walks her way to her dorm room.

As she was mid way to her dorm, her neighbor 2 dorms away, Bakugou, was just closing his dorm room door and was about to walk into her direction but halted when he saw her.

"What up, fireworks!" Y/n greeted. Cheerfully. "Where are you going?" She ask as she observes the male wearing casual clothes that looked like he was going to go out.

"The mall, I need somethings to buy..." He responded casually no cussing attended.

"Can I come!?" Y/n ask. Bakugou was hesitant but nodded anyways. "I'll be right back!" The girl says as she walks into her dorm.