INTRODUCTION

The beautiful city of Lucknow is all set to welcome the holy month of Ramadan. Amidst all this the city is also famous for the rivalry of two famous families.

Shahbaz Ahmed, (Vinay Jain) A wealthy merchant of the city living with his joint family which consists his noble wife Ayesha Begum. (Gunn Kansara) His cute Little college going Daughter Reem. (Aishwarya Rutpanna) He has 2 sons. Elder son Kashan (Dheeraj Rai) an intelligent businessman like his father is happily married to a woman named Zeenat (Monika Khanna) who's a typical housewife.

His second son Kabeer Ahmed (Adnan Khan) is pursuing his Maulvi degree in Aligarh University. His personality is very complicated. Shahbaz always used to manipulate him so he can prepare Kabeer to take revenge for his sake. Shahbaz wants Kabeer to join Sharia Board & become the Head Qazi of Lucknow  to raise the reputation of Ahmed family & put down the dignity of their rivals the 'Siddiquis'.

On the other hand, Siddiqui family the noblest family of Lucknow city has huge reputation among the folks. 

Irrfan Siddiqui (Suniel Pushkarna) the righteous man is the head of the Family as well as head of the city as he's the Shehr-E-Qazi of Lucknow. His wife Salma Begum (Shalini Arora) is support system for their family. Irrfan have 2 children, a son named Imran (Aashu Semwal) who don't want to become a Qazi like his father is working in Lucknow Police as Senior Inspector.

Irrfan's daughter named Zara (Eisha Singh) a pious woman, she loves & fears Allah. Who is keenly interested in religion doing her Islamic Studies in Aligarh University. Zara is also the member of Sharia Board as she handles the cases related to women.  She always stand for what is right & always ready fight against the evil.

Therefore Qazi Irrfan wants Zara's future husband will become the next Shehr-E-Qazi after him.